Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Backed up stories

last reply
5 replies
2 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger

Do you know if the back log of stories is a lot now or did something happen and my story got lost along the way.  I uploaded it tuesday and I haven't heard anything since.  

Sorry if it appears like I'm being a pain but I really don't trust this new system at all.  

BTW I also noticed that if you copy and paste your story in firefox you have to add an additional space between sentences or the sentences will run together. Unlike crome were I only had to copy and paste but that one had other issues. Like your story not even getting uploaded.   

Sensual Hobgoblin
Quote by bob03567

Do you know if the back log of stories is a lot now or did something happen and my story got lost along the way.  I uploaded it tuesday and I haven't heard anything since.  

Sorry if it appears like I'm being a pain but I really don't trust this new system at all.  

BTW I also noticed that if you copy and paste your story in firefox you have to add an additional space between sentences or the sentences will run together. Unlike crome were I only had to copy and paste but that one had other issues. Like your story not even getting uploaded.   

The queue is quite long but I noticed that you had a story approved today, 9/26, so that may be it. I searched the queue and found nothing with your username. Since you're a gold member it would have gone to the top of the queue.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger

Yes. It did just go live. About three hours ago so thank you for looking into it.  But unlike every other story I've done. This time I never got a email telling me it was approved. So I guess that must be messed up also.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by bob03567

That's odd, because in the old Lush, if I pasted from Firefox I usually had to delete space between paragraphs. I think it was mostly one "return" I'd have to remove between the paragraphs. It took a while to do but after a while I got used to it.
Gentleman Stranger
Quote by bob03567

Yes. It did just go live. About three hours ago so thank you for looking into it.  But unlike every other story I've done. This time I never got a email telling me it was approved. So I guess that must be messed up also.

True, at the moment there is no message going out for a story approved, we can only add a note when one is returned or rejected for any reason. I believe it's coming. Last I checked, followers were not getting notices when the authors they follow publish something new either, but that too is in the works. Hang in there, the IT folks are hard at work.

Turns out it's not only Rome that wasn't built in a day...😉

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Stormdog

True, at the moment there is no message going out for a story approved, we can only add a note when one is returned or rejected for any reason. I believe it's coming. Last I checked, followers were not getting notices when the authors they follow publish something new either, but that too is in the works. Hang in there, the IT folks are hard at work.

Turns out it's not only Rome that wasn't built in a day...😉

What would also be nice (I think) would be the return of 'view changes' one day. In fact, being selfish, I would like Lush to be just like it used to be regarding stories. I wish the link between stories in a series that does NOT have a series name could come back as well (please).