Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Approval Note For Story

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I just submitted a poem and I see it was approved and in my profile page, but I didn't get an email like I usually do.

Are we not getting approval notes anymore?

Please advise,
Mysteria
xo
You should be getting an approval note.
Quote by Buz
You should be getting an approval note.

I submitted a poem today and did not receive the approval letter. The poem was approved but no email.
Quote by Mysteria27

I submitted a poem today and did not receive the approval letter. The poem was approved but no email.

Those are automatically generated. If you didn't get it and your story is up, it must have been a glitch.
Quote by Mysteria27

On the general topic, what is a reasonable amount of time to wait to hear back after something has been submitted? I know the reviewers are volunteers and are busy. I'm asking so that I can judge when to withdraw and resubmit in the event something has fallen through the cracks.

Thanbks
Quote by marktreble

On the general topic, what is a reasonable amount of time to wait to hear back after something has been submitted? I know the reviewers are volunteers and are busy. I'm asking so that I can judge when to withdraw and resubmit in the event something has fallen through the cracks.

Thanbks

This was a glitch that particular day. It is now fixed....xo
Quote by marktreble

Thanbks

Hi Mark,

There is nothing of yours in the submission queue, so I would try and submit it again. We try our best to get stories verified within a few days, depending how busy the queue is. Gold members get to queue jump.

Cheers, Ech xx
Quote by Mysteria27

This was a glitch that particular day. It is now fixed....xo

That is good to know. I've now been waiting six weeks to be told it was rejected or accepted.
Quote by marktreble

That is good to know. I've now been waiting six weeks to be told it was rejected or accepted.

A story moderator told you this on August the 19th (the day you first posted your concerns of your story not being accepted or rejected):

Quote by Echelon

Hi Mark,

There is nothing of yours in the submission queue, so I would try and submit it again. We try our best to get stories verified within a few days, depending how busy the queue is. Gold members get to queue jump.

Cheers, Ech xx

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░