Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone else having issues with the website acting oddly?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Resident Otaku
0 likes
Hi. I'm getting this happen in various places on the website, and wondering if it's just me? It's happening when I'm trying to edit and submit my story too, and I'm losing all of my work. I'm having an issue with the double paragraphs turning up in the editor, so as you can imagine, it's fairly frustrating having to keep removing them repeatedly (6 times now) on an 8k story. It's an odd, constant loading thing, flickering between enlarged pages with broken links.

I've had this happen several times as I tried to post this as well
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Happens for me too but I figured it was my dodgy web link.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
The site runs a bunch of different scheduled scripts. These do all the daily maintenance aspects of running the site. I assume the slowdowns or times when the site becomes unresponsive are the short periods when the scripts run. Gav could confirm.

If that is the case, these is no ‘good’ time to run them as people visit Lush from all over the world and from every time zone. Waiting 5-10 minutes and refreshing the page usually works.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by Liz
The site runs a bunch of different scheduled scripts. These do all the daily maintenance aspects of running the site. I assume the slowdowns or times when the site becomes unresponsive are the short periods when the scripts run. Gav could confirm.

If that is the case, these is no ‘good’ time to run them as people visit Lush from all over the world and from every time zone. Waiting 5-10 minutes and refreshing the page usually works.

Liz, that's wonderful to know.
Some sites run them once a day so people can learn the times, if the scripts could run more then once just knowing it might be a perfectly normal thing to happen. To go make a cup of tea and try again, really does take the frustration out of it.
I was worrying it was something on my end, or my ISP being silly.

So big thumbs up from me, and a big hug to Gav for the minor miracles involved in keeping the site running.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.