Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Animation

last reply
8 replies
2 watchers
0 likes

Quote by Arinna

Why aren't the images that you upload in your media not animated anymore? Takes from the scene or thoughts you are trying to implement if you want my honest opinion.

Not in the least, OPEN

Quote by Devils_Desire

Quote by Arinna

Why aren't the images that you upload in your media not animated anymore? Takes from the scene or thoughts you are trying to implement if you want my honest opinion.

Not in the least, OPEN

Lucky for you. For many, myself included, uploading a gif, no matter the format or browser, simple results in a low quality jeg of the initial image. Another item on the list of sort of works. Time will tell.

I made an animated GIF (using makeagif) consisting of 10 photos of me in orgasmic spasm;. It's very pretty and sexy as I open and close in desire. But Lushstories posted only one frame of the GIF, not the entire animation. How can I fix this?

I had a query on this from earlier today. However when I looked at the members media centre all was well. Thats not the case for you?

I've upload a few and they work for me.

If you are downloading from certain sites, they don't hotlink even though those .gifs still work on your device.

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure they don't end w/ .gifv and that you re-upload image to another free site. It'll generate link for you to download the you can upload that .gif from your device to Lush.

A few steps but it'll work.

There is currently a known issue with animated gifs that are uploaded to the site (Externally linked images still work). We are currently looking into this.

Quote by Arinna

Thank you for your quick responses.

I understand a fix will be loaded this coming week to address the issue with animated images.