Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adding videos with comment discriptions

last reply
7 replies
1 watcher
0 likes

Does anyone else have an issue when uploading a video and you add a description that the video does not post? or is it because my description may be too long?

Is it not the case that you add a description after the upload? Tried this after using Edit > Description and theres quite a large space for the text and all was well. I note you have at least one video with a few lines for the description.

Hi John, i can't add a description to a video after i upload it. The only options i have for videos are "Delete", "Move", and Remove from Gallery." there is no edit option. Photos i get all the options but not videos.

Quote by Kittycat

Hi John, i can't add a description to a video after i upload it. The only options i have for videos are "Delete", "Move", and Remove from Gallery." there is no edit option. Photos i get all the options but not videos.

But one of your videos has a fairly lengthy description so how did you do that and now you cant?

Hi again, John. What i did to add the description was post it as a comment smile

Quote by Kittycat

Hi again, John. What i did to add the description was post it as a comment smile

How did you manage to do that? I tried to add a comment to one of my pictures and was told I didn’t have permission to post comments

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

I guess cause i am a Gold member, maybe

Quote by Kittycat

I will test this and advise back in due course.

Edit - I cant see any options other than delete/move and in addition remove from gallery if its public. I shall point this out to the development team.