A simple question

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just wondering how to post pictures on profiles, chat, ect... I have been here for awhile but never learned how to do that.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by dirtyreader
I was just wondering how to post pictures on profiles, chat, ect... I have been here for awhile but never learned how to do that.

You will need to build up your number of forum posts before that is available to you. The site spam filters don't open those controls for you until you've had something like 20 posts. Then the controls become available. This is to keep spammers from creating a account and then bombarding the site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, Thanks! About how many posts do you have to have, to do that?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by dirtyreader
Oh, Thanks! About how many posts do you have to have, to do that?

You have to have 15 posts to be able to post images in the forums. But as far as being able to post pics on profiles and chat you are able to do that as soon as you sign up on the site.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks! But just one more question. How can I post pictures on profile?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dirtyreader

*Insert standard It's "etc" not "ect" rant here*

Now on to your question: Go to account > settings > image gallery, then hit the upload button.
Site administrator
0 likes
Goto the home page .. then Help ... Faq and look at Profile FAQ .. hope that helps.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by dirtyreader

Right click and copy the image url, then click the image uploading icon and paste the link there.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who is the Australian Lady that has RedGum and the Stones in her music collection?