Have you been drinking again??
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by apptobebad

Have you been drinking again??

see the other thread for the answer...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

I miss lush being iffy because I like to be a little lush reporter.
Active Ink Slinger
Well it seems to be iffy to me at the moment. Quite often in the last few days I have clicked a lush main site link and have been diverted to the mobile site. A newbie was completely confused by this, thinking that the whole lush site had been reconfigured.

Quote by NicolasBelvoir
Well it seems to be iffy to me at the moment. Quite often in the last few days I have clicked a lush main site link and have been diverted to the mobile site. A newbie was completely confused by this, thinking that the whole lush site had been reconfigured.

Strange. You can always bookmark your profile.

And any user can scroll down after agreeing to the pop up(18+)

I am still confused as to how adults can't navigate site.

Active Ink Slinger
Haha, yes, you can bookmark your profile. That's exactly how I came across this bug.

When I use the bookmark on my phone, sometimes it will take me to this desktop site, other times to the mobile site. Depending on whether the wind is westerly or easterly at Lush towers, perhaps.

The grey link at the bottom of the mobile site kind of acknowledges there is a problem because it has that extra bit of code, something like ?vw=fullsite which makes sure you get to the front page of the desktop site rather than one or other at random.

So now suppose I want to use that extra bit of code to make sure I get to my profile on the desktop site. Can I do that? Where would I put the vw=fullsite thing? Well, I have tried adding that and it doesn't work, it gives a 404.

Ironically, this came up as a result of trying to fix another bug - according to the mobile site, I haven't written any stories. This seems to be a problem for anyone who first joined at the mobile site. A few people have been grumbling about that. So then I thought a fix would be to put the link to my profile page here in my mobile profile, which I did, and it seemed to work for a while until somebody pointed out that it sometimes went back to the mobile site.

I am still confused that so many people seem to be in denial about the bugs in the system and how puzzling it is for newbies.

Edit 2 weeks later: The way to do it (thanks, Anatomy!) is to put ?vw=fullsite after the profile, without a / before the ? like this:
https://www.lushstories.com/NicolasBelvoir?vw=fullsite