Login

your first cock sucking experience

last reply
277 replies
63.6k views
9 watchers
112 likes
colin123

My wife came home with a gay friend and asked me to suck his cock while she watched. I was unsure at first but decided to please her. She got me to dress in some of her underwear and settled down to watch. I took his flacid cock into my mouth and felt it begin to swell. In less than 2 minutes he was groaning and shot his load into my mouth, my wife was so excited. Check out my profile for pictures of us both and maybe read some of our stories.

Rookie Scribe

My first time when i woke up my stepbrother at night and had him come into my room, I always sleep in lingerie and he came to my room and started to rub my lingerie on his dick till it got rock hard and then i went down on him till he came and loved it, that started many years of doing that, until i started to go out to look for other guy's in the street in this small park where i would get picked up like a whore and suck them in the car and a couple of time's they would take me to a motel where they would fuck me also. I loved it. Even today i would like to do that but it has been several years. I am lifelong crossdresser and still married, and still like to suck cock and i am a bottom.

Rookie Scribe
Quote by tvlettycd

My first time when i woke up my stepbrother at night and had him come into my room, I always sleep in lingerie and he came to my room and started to rub my lingerie on his dick till it got rock hard and then i went down on him till he came and loved it, that started many years of doing that, until i started to go out to look for other guy's in the street in this small park where i would get picked up like a whore and suck them in the car and a couple of time's they would take me to a motel where they would fuck me also. I loved it. Even today i would like to do that but it has been several years. I am lifelong crossdresser and still married, and still like to suck cock and i am a bottom.

Active Ink Slinger

My first time was in my teens. It was a school sports swimming class. I had to share a changing cubicle with another boy. We got naked together and our cocks were hard up. He dared me to suck him off. He sat naked on the bench with his cock straight up. I knelt between his legs and licked his cock and sucked it till he came in my mouth. I preferred hand jobbing cocks.

Rookie Scribe

My first time .. well it was a total surprise tat surprise was me .. I could not believe I was going to do it .. I thought about, read about got horny thinking about another person cock ..me touching, stroking, ..but not going as far as to really suck a cock ..I waas d-mn horny and at the recreation center .. after a work out in the gym ... asI walked in te Men's restroom there he was .. some guy on the floor his clothes on the ground all around him as he was rubbing grabbing his big boner thrtough his blue boxers .. Damn his bulge was so big !! I told the guy why not just go ahead and whip it out .. he did and I reached over .. not believing I was about to stroke his beautiful cock ..it was geautiful straight out, no bending no curling just straight oh about 5 1/2 inches maybe more. I stroked his dick and then faster and faster ..then WTH !! I bent over and took the tip of his cock in my mouth ...but only for a micro-second hot scarred and wentg back to stroking him off .. then one last time I bent over and took his cock in my mouth beginning to suck ..but then stopped ..looking back I wish I met the guy in a more private spot .. I maybe just maybe ??? would have really sucked his cock more

When I was a student I had a platonic guy friend on the swim team. I was a 5'4" blonde with pert B cups and He was attractive, black & tightly muscled. He wanted to shave for a meet and was scared to do it himself. I shaved his legs then, noticing the bulge in his Speedo, pulled his suit down & shaved his pubic area. He was so hard! I just teased him with a quick wank and kiss on the head. I then told him moisturizing after a shave was crucial and I started to suck his cock. It was a sloppy inexpert blowjob but I like to think i made up for it with enthusiasm! He came in my mouth. I swallowed what I could and let the rest dribble down my chin and onto my, now exposed tits. He was flabbergasted to say the least!

Share on Facebook

It was how shall I put it "magical" I licked the head and he pushed it past my lips and into my mouth my tongue took over and slurped him sloppy till he ejaculated down my throat

Rookie Scribe

My first time was special, as his wife watched me take his cock into my mouth, and told me how to suck him. Thank you, Tim and Arlene!

18+ Only