your first cock sucking experience

last reply
273 replies
61.7k views
9 watchers
85 likes
colin123
2 likes

My wife came home with a gay friend and asked me to suck his cock while she watched. I was unsure at first but decided to please her. She got me to dress in some of her underwear and settled down to watch. I took his flacid cock into my mouth and felt it begin to swell. In less than 2 minutes he was groaning and shot his load into my mouth, my wife was so excited. Check out my profile for pictures of us both and maybe read some of our stories.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My first time when i woke up my stepbrother at night and had him come into my room, I always sleep in lingerie and he came to my room and started to rub my lingerie on his dick till it got rock hard and then i went down on him till he came and loved it, that started many years of doing that, until i started to go out to look for other guy's in the street in this small park where i would get picked up like a whore and suck them in the car and a couple of time's they would take me to a motel where they would fuck me also. I loved it. Even today i would like to do that but it has been several years. I am lifelong crossdresser and still married, and still like to suck cock and i am a bottom.

Rookie Scribe
1 like
Quote by tvlettycd

My first time when i woke up my stepbrother at night and had him come into my room, I always sleep in lingerie and he came to my room and started to rub my lingerie on his dick till it got rock hard and then i went down on him till he came and loved it, that started many years of doing that, until i started to go out to look for other guy's in the street in this small park where i would get picked up like a whore and suck them in the car and a couple of time's they would take me to a motel where they would fuck me also. I loved it. Even today i would like to do that but it has been several years. I am lifelong crossdresser and still married, and still like to suck cock and i am a bottom.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first time was in my teens. It was a school sports swimming class. I had to share a changing cubicle with another boy. We got naked together and our cocks were hard up. He dared me to suck him off. He sat naked on the bench with his cock straight up. I knelt between his legs and licked his cock and sucked it till he came in my mouth. I preferred hand jobbing cocks.