would you have sex with a virgin?

last reply
31 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
mainly a question for gay top guys though wouldn't mind everyone answering... would you do a virgin? would you prefer them? and why?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would . My biggest fantasy is to have sex with a virgin . even at my age .
Lurker
0 likes
so if there are any in UK . please pm me .
0 likes
From a gay standpoint, I am a virgin (experienced with women, none with men). Not sure if I'm top or bottom until I remedy that (I'm thinking switch, actually). Given that, I'd prefer a guy with some experience for my first time, but would be cool with a virgin once I'm "broken in" myself.
Lurker
0 likes
hell yes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes would love to! .. That innocence is a thing to relish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world
mainly a question for gay top guys though wouldn't mind everyone answering... would you do a virgin? would you prefer them? and why?

First off I don't like that expression "do" a person, I prefer "have sex" or "make love" or even fuck.
Anyway, I have but I certainly wouldn't seek one out. Sex should be all about attraction not notches on a bedpost!
Personally this isn't a nice topic for me when I bottomed as it wasn't a pleasant experience nor were the other times. Maybe that helped when I fucked a virgin, I was determined to make it as pleasurable as I could.
If you want to know any more pm me.
Lurker
0 likes
Not a man but a woman I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems like all the virgins are being taken by the younger boys now. Not any around, and it's not really an issue if your trying to enjoy each other!
Lurker
0 likes
To me, yeah I wouldn't mind being with a virgin but experience in the end would be what I really want, as a girl who doesn't know what she's doing can ruin a fun night, but a woman with experience will make you enjoy it.
0 likes
being someone's first is such a big deal

do we not remember all who brought us into our sexual awakening...

sex is amazing when both parties KNOW what they want and HOW to get it

I don't want to be a teacher...I want to be a partner

but I would never sleep with someone do to the fact that they had or hadn't had any experience

I would want them for I couldn't for another second..live without them.. being inside..me

maybe perhaps it is the innocence not the virginity per say that we long to have again after

we have become somewhat jaded..in life...

interesting
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure that's the best way to phrase it but that's my opinion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving someone the gift of being fucked in the ass for the first time because I know they'll love it and be hooked for life. {}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shermanmcd
I love giving someone the gift of being fucked in the ass for the first time because I know they'll love it and be hooked for life. {}

Well I wasn't hooked, I hated it and turned me off bottoming!
Where you when I needed you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No... It would be a nightmare...

I cannot understand why in the 21st century anybody would want to be a virgin, it's unthinkable. A wise man once told me. "There is no such thing as innocence, only ignorance." I totally agree. My own personal point of view is that sexual liberation and experience is one of the greatest of lifes journeys, and sharing it with other people is one of the greatest pleasures to be had. Why people fly aeroplanes into buildings on the promise of 50 virgins is beyond me, that's a punishment not a present. You might be stuck with 50 Cliff Justin Beiber fans for eternity. No thanks, I'd take 2 firebreathing sluts over 50 virgins, any day of the week.

This doesn't mean I think women should be going out shagging every man they see. But this, 'waiting for the perfect person' is a bizarre and fanciful perspective. I don't buy sex before marriage, that belongs to the dark ages. I can understand waiting until you meet somebody you like, thats fine. But the perfect person? If there was such a thing, that perfect person probably wouldn't be too impressed about you being a virgin, and you would be a chore to sleep with, not a pleasure.

By all means, waiting until being within the parameters of a relationship, before you give yourself to a person, is fine. But after that, holding on virginity status just seems absurd, and probably highly painstaking for the other person. Nobody is that worth it.

If I girl hasn't had sex by 18, ok 20 at the absolute maximum (legal age for consent in UK being 16), I'd think there was something wrong with her. And as most people will have had at least one serious relationship once they're over age, theres really no excuse.

I had sex with a virgin once, a long time ago, and she was only my second at the time, so were both newbs. It wasn't very good. Really...it wasn't...

Of course this is just my own point of view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shared mine very early - and I have no regrets. My first time was with 3 guys. It was one of my most memorable days.
One day I will document the experience.
I make the claim I lost it three times all within an hour.
Two of the boys were also virgins and were proud of themselves, and we all shared the evidence to prove it.
I have never heard of a guy who had refused to with a virgin girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well I wasn't hooked, I hated it and turned me off bottoming!
Where you when I needed you?

Well then, you can top me anytime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shermanmcd

Well then, you can top me anytime.

I smoke as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with two virgins one male and one female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would, but would rather have sex with someone more experienced.
Lurker
0 likes
We all have been in that position so it wouldn't be right to say no. I would if the person was totally ready for the next step and I'd try and make it special for them due to the reasoning they are trusting me to be their first and it will stay with them throughout their lifetime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I'm a virgin in that respect myself. I've done blow jobs before and other guys but I have never taken it up the ass. I do use a dildo occasionally. Fact is every othr bi/gay guy I meet wants to do bottom and well you can't force others to do what they don't want to.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Clarkie1990
We all have been in that position so it wouldn't be right to say no. I would if the person was totally ready for the next step and I'd try and make it special for them due to the reasoning they are trusting me to be their first and it will stay with them throughout their lifetime.

wow great attitude you have there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

wow great attitude you have there!

Are you still curious?
Didn't you go to Mardi Gras?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't matter to me either way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a total bottom i prefer the guys i go with to be experienced.have had a few virgins fuck me before and they were all a dissapointment,to start with anyway lol.as a top im still a virgin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It might be nice to be someones first again. Give them something to remember and hopefully an experience of a life time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by marietv
as a total bottom i prefer the guys i go with to be experienced.have had a few virgins fuck me before and they were all a dissapointment,to start with anyway lol.as a top im still a virgin.

i've got to say, great display pic! haha