When did you realize your more gay then bisexual

last reply
20 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When all I think about is sucking cock, when I jack off.
Lurker
0 likes
When LOL? right here on lush when I entered It's complicated on my profile
Lurker
0 likes
I realized fairly young. I dated girls in high school and enjoyed it, but it never compared to having sex with a boy. I still with sex with women from time to time, but if I am with a couple I tend to get the male most of my attention. Most of what I do with the female is to get him turned on , not myself.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I noticed that I only seem to fall in love with other women, never guys, and just fuck guys for the animal thrill of it. Also, the guys I go for are always the most effeminate-looking and 'boyish', never the ones with masculine features.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
When I noticed that I only seem to fall in love with other women, never guys, and just fuck guys for the animal thrill of it. Also, the guys I go for are always the most effeminate-looking and 'boyish', never the ones with masculine features.

You are a complicated woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

You are a complicated woman

She ought to be the new spokesperson for Dos Equis.
Lurker
0 likes
As my time on Lush lengthened I found myself much more agreeable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was younger, I had sex with about 4 or 5 guys (one at a time on different occasions) and it dawned on me that girls didn't turn me on, I was devastated at the time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The more I have sex with a man
0 likes
I never thought I was straight

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was the other way around, I suppose. First, I discovered auto fellatio, which led me to experimenting briefly with sex with other boys and men. I thought then that I was bisexual, and maybe even gay. Then, a 25 year old divorcee moved in next door. When she found out that I owned all of Ray Charles' albums, she seduced me. I quickly discovered that my feelings for women was far more intense and multi-layered than anything I felt for guys. In fact, as time went on, I just lost interest in men altogether. This was what convinced me that being gay was something that you are either born with, or you are not.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a white bisexual guy I've recently in the past year began meeting men just giving them long slow blow jobs so hot very erotic especially getting naked going to my knees sucking a black man's big cock most days id rather be totally a queer
Lurker
0 likes
When I started noticing my attraction to MMF sex. Thought it might be a fun experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's really been in the past few years. I sucked my first cock at 49 years old, received anal the same year - within a few months of ending my 13 year marriage. I'd always had an admiration for cock, but for the first 32 years of my sexual life, I wholeheartedly lusted for women (I still do), but my cheating ex-wife soured me on love. I still don't think I could really fall in love with a man, but unfortunately, I am skeptical that I could ever give my whole heart to another woman. Sex with men is incredible, and at this point, I prefer it - maybe because I have not encountered any true romantic entanglements there.

It bothers me that I may never again have a true loving relationship with either men or women, because it is very difficult, if not impossible, for me to trust. I am definitely bisexual, but at this point the scale has tipped much more to the gay side. I honestly wish that I could fall in love with a man, but I still don't know if that's possible. Part of me feels tortured.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've really been bisexual my entire adult life. Sometimes I repressed that fact for several years in a row, then might act on it and be with a guy, then repeat the process when the next opportunity arose.

I sucked on my first cock when I was 21 but didn't suck on the second one until a couple of years later. And it wasn't until I was about 32 before I actually sucked a guy to completion. During all the times in between, I was usually the suckee rather than the cocksucker. I was married (to women, of course) and still am. But after my second and present wife's hysterectomy several years ago (which made her lose all interest in sex with me after a while) I became progressively gay exclusively in my sexual orientation. The reason seemed to be because being with another woman almost seemed a betrayal of my wife.

Now, my wife and I are just companions and house-mates and I get my relief (with my wife's permission) with other guys. My wife's only stipulation is that I am discreet and careful and that I don't leave her for someone else. I honor that guideline.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
*Removed by moderator - underage content.*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pretty much figured it the first time I sucked a cock. The first time I actually got fucked I knew without a doubt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had some confusion when I was younger because I felt aroused looking at some girls but soon realized it was just their clothes I liked but ultimately it was cock I wanted and the first time I was fucked by a guy there was no going back for me it was the first time I was so excited during sex my legs nearly gave out and after that all I wanted was more.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
very bisexual and had sucked cock before but when a man kissed me i enjoyed it as much as kissing a woman
Lurker
0 likes
A long time ago when my now mother in law noticed that i started getting hard everytime her then love was close to me,and I told her she was correct.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
far to late! No seriously, not being honest about this aspect of myself has cost me dearly in my life and it damn well should have. You see, it came down to my willingness to essentially deny full intimacy to others, male or female by not being honest with even myself about who I am. Being dishonest hurts and angers both men and women. This was not something these women and men deserved, this dishonesty. I paid for it. Therefore from my experience it is better to know yourself well enough and accept what you know about yourself enough before you even unconsciously pretend to be something you are not. Don't kid yourself brothers and sisters, take it from me: They always find out!