Login

What type of Trans/CD are you?

last reply
77 replies
11.0k views
6 watchers
80 likes
2 likes

I'm a pre-op trans woman (5 years HRT),living as a woman full time.My pics are me

0 likes

I think you're beautiful and good on you for living your life your way.❤️

Rookie Scribe
3 likes

I've been crossdressing since I was a a young adult. Originally lingerie, bodysuits, pantyhose. This lasted about 30 years. Then about 15 years ago started wearing leggings, then with Amazon, and a Job away from home, I started buying heels, skirts, wigs, etc. I started shaving everything smooth and learned make-up. My wife likes that I grew my hair out and wear earrings and paint my toenails. She loves that I express my individuality, I dress several times a week when alone. I walk around all day in a skirt, hose, bodysuit and heels. I have had sex with men several times, but must be dressed up and then I like to please him. am very submissive. I d not want to ever go back to wearing drab men's clothes, In fact, I wear women's leggings to the gym with a thong bodysuit under my t-shirt daily. I do not care if anyone sees the outline, I love being enfemme. It is exhilarating.

2 likes

My deal? My deal is I'm a post-op trans women.I was born a male but thanks to modern medicine I have been reborn female.Not a surgeon but my penis was turned inside out and I now have a vagina

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by SexyBeth

My deal? My deal is I'm a post-op trans women.I was born a male but thanks to modern medicine I have been reborn female.Not a surgeon but my penis was turned inside out and I now have a vagina

Nice to meet another post-op trans women here. 😉

2 likes

I have always dabbled in dressing in womens clothing from a very young age.My sister used to dress me up as her doll, all very innocent nothing sexual.As I got older I continued to dress off and on enjoying in my mind that I was becoming feminine and taking on the role as a girl.When I was in high school I dressed in drag for halloween and it just felt natural.By the time I was in college I was going out dressed in public and had various encounters with gay men, taking on the female role.I'm now married and my wife indulges me in my fetish.I live as a women full time now and I'm comfortable being me

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm not attracted to guys but love to dress like a filthy cumslut sissy in the adult book store just to get used by asmany hard cocks as I can get, it's the only time I cross dress. Gotta do what you gotta do for cock.

colin123
1 like

Quote by latecomer91364
Not to 'label' yourself, but this group within the LGBT community has an extremely wide diversity, from occasional hetero dresser to post-op.

What's your deal?

I am an occasional dresser

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Love my lingerie, could never pass wish I could

0 likes

I'm a pre-op trans female, currently living as woman full time

1 like

I'm a Gay Crossdresser ,living as a girl full time

0 likes

"My deal", hmmm, ok I'll be honest. I'm a CD, sissy cum slut and I just love giving all daddies the loving attention (attention? worship!) that their...manhoods...deserve! I could act demure and shy, or...be authentic. I love to dress like the true slut I am (and I am!) and I genuinely invite any and all men in the Southern CO area...residing or visiting...to introduce themselves and allow me to get to know you! Please allow me the privilege of...appreciating...your, um...ever growing masculinity, as it has maybe not fully been given the...appreciation (eh? eh?) it deserves! I am, if nothing else...appreciative. And that can mean whatever you want it to mean! And if you're wondering "Does that mean....?" the answer is, Yes! I can tell you now, and show you?...later! Sooner!

2 likes

Not at all in the closet.I guess I would be considered pre-op transgender.Living as a woman full time

colin123
0 likes

I love to dress in a bobbed wig with stockings , panties etc. Would love to know if you think I look ok. Please visit my gallery and let me know.