14.5k views
1 watcher
13 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever you feel comfortable in.Ive never had to worry about tucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like all types of panties, but I really like wearing thongs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panties made of thin cloth that shows the outline of my penis and nuts in detail. Like see through panties that show my cock through them. I like smooth satin panties thin enough that I, or someone else, can stroke my cock to a cum through them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer high cut satin Vanity Fair Brilliance. I don’t tuck, and they give my “boys” firm yet gentle support. I also love the lace trim around the waist and legs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Thongs and Tangas

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like the full sided panties, they can be plain or floral print design with embroidery around the waist and panty leg. They come up to my navel ( belly button ). My girlfriend chooses them for me, as she likes me well attired. I have to pull them down to pee, so I have to enter a stall to pee when out around town. She got rid of all my men's underpants, not leaving me with one pair, as she told me, it's panties from now on for you my girl. It began with her saying that I would look good in a pinafore dress, and like a fool, added to that by saying, you be having me wearing panties next. Yes that's a thought her saying. Since then her mom has bought me a panty girdle and a pull-on girdle. With the pull-on girdle I have to wear stockings or the suspenders be left dangling. With just a girdle and heels on around her mom's house, I am truly submissive and passive. My girlfriend and her mom love to see me pay for the lingerie at the check out, when the lady check out holds each item up and comments on my good choice of women's clothes. Are they for your wife or fiancee she asks? Maybe your girlfriend? Then either her mom or my girlfriend will step forward and tell the woman, they are for him.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Back when I used to have to tuck (before surgery) I'd get thongs which were purposely made for tucking. You can find them online. These fit tight made of cotton/poly and push all your stuff back and up. I was not very big and these made me nice and smooth in front and i could even wear a swim suit and no one would know.

One thing I'd caution against if you're like me would be satin, silk or even very soft nylon. Those presented a problem for me because I loved how they felt against my skin so much that i'd get hard sliding them up. Sometimes i'd get hard even before i reached in the drawer for them. Like I said, everyone is different but if you're like this, save yourself time by saving the sensual panties for sexy time smile

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

The ones on the floor by the bed….