last reply
52 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by naughtynurse

It's warm in Florida in the winter

it's hot in seattle in the winter too - at least in our bedroom ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite

what do you think attracted me to her in the first place, silly? ;)

Her mafia techniques to conquer your love? lol
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite

it's hot in seattle in the winter too - at least in our bedroom ;)

is this forum getting hotter or is it just me? now, bring on the penises... LMAO!
Head Nurse
Quote by TonyZ

is this forum getting hotter or is it just me? now, bring on the penises... LMAO!

Its sprite, everything is instantly hotter when shes around. Seriously, she walked past me on the stairs one morning and I broke into a sweat, while my stack of papers combusted.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by naughtynurse

Its sprite, everything is instantly hotter when shes around. Seriously, she walked past me on the stairs one morning and I broke into a sweat, while my stack of papers combusted.

Oh no, was that at the same time when I was yelling desperately out the window for the hot fireman to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation? *short pause* you are right I do that just about every other day... ROTFLMAO!

Lurker
Penises are wonderful as long as there not attached to a man
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Corinnadancer
Penises are wonderful as long as there not attached to a man

just detach them. i can send you details instructions on how, if you'd like.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Can't speak for lesbians but Bi women love them, at least this one does. What they are attached to, well that can be a whole different story, LOL!!
Rainbow Warrior
I have lesbian friends who won't touch my pussy if I've been with a man within the past 24 hrs! Not sure if its the sperm they're horrified by, or just the Ewwwww-factor! lol
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I have lesbian friends who won't touch my pussy if I've been with a man within the past 24 hrs! Not sure if its the sperm they're horrified by, or just the Ewwwww-factor! lol

That's interesting. I know 2 lesbians that don't like me because I'm Bi, call me a traitor!
Lurker
Quote by sprite

just detach them. i can send you details instructions on how, if you'd like.

Oooo yes please ;)
Lurker
Can't speak for lesbians, will a pansexual do?

Personally, yummy. But then, for me, it's not the machinery I'm attracted to, it's the person.
Lurker
I can't speak for all lesbians, my wife is bi, so I really can't speak at all. However, a coworker was a lesbian, living with her mate. She invited me to come by their place and let them share me. I got some time, enough to spend an afternoon through morning. I had sex with both of them. They gave me booze and I gave them cock!
Lurker
When they think of cocks they realise they are missing the real thing
Lurker
I actually prefer my glass penis,its always hard
Lurker
I dont think about penises
Lurker
Squishy-stick lol. I have a battery operated one and a manual transmission one
Lurker
The thought never crosses my mind
Advanced Wordsmith
My lesbian friends range from ambivalent to repulsed, when penises were discussed under the influence of Cosmopolitans.
Most Lush moderators will accept tips (read: bribes).
Lurker
Its not the Penis,just what its attached to
Lurker
I would imagine the only one they are truly grateful for is the one that shot their mother's cunt. Other that that, only fake ones matter!
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
Well maybe I'm just plain weird but here goes.
I know they're one half of the reason I'm walking this earth. I think they're beautiful, because I think we're all beautiful in some way.
Just because it's not a body part I want in my mouth or my body doesn't make them horrible things.
I'm pretty sure there's lots of people out here who think they're a wonderful thing, and really brighten their day.
I'm also sure there are lots of people out here who really don't want to do anything with my body parts, but allow me to share it with people who do.

Love is Love after all.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
i want to say but i dont know how to put it .
Penis's . is this a question about if i like men or do i like penis's , yes i like men sometimes they are dicks lol , do i like a penis .? . ? No they aren't attractive things are they? yes i like penetration but silicone is much nicer and so much less mess. on the flip side, although i have one i don't think a vagina is a very visually attractive thing either.