What am I?

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love all things feminine. I love women. I love how they look, feel, smell, taste. I don't like men at all. I think we're visually, emotionally and sexually inferior to women. Saying that though, if I were blindfolded and couldn't hear I would want to ease who's ever was there to take advantage. I think I could suck clock as easily as eat pussy in that case. So where do I fall in the sexual classification? I've always thought of myself as very open-minded her to but what's your opinion?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say that if you liked to dress as a woman then you'd be a crossdresser (not sure if that's technically a sexual classification though) if not then I think you are straight, but probably with a few fetishes such as women's perfume or clothing. That being said, as long as you (and hopefully your wife) are both sexually satisfied does it matter? Just do what pleases you most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by indyguy1990
I would say that if you liked to dress as a woman then you'd be a crossdresser (not sure if that's technically a sexual classification though) if not then I think you are straight, but probably with a few fetishes such as women's perfume or clothing. That being said, as long as you (and hopefully your wife) are both sexually satisfied does it matter? Just do what pleases you most.

You're right indyguy, that it doesn't matter and we have a very satisfying and varied sex life. I ask the question because sexuality is an ever evolving thing for me and, I think, most people i.e. it changes as you progress through life. Maybe not in huge ways but over time there can be a huge shift from where you were to where you are. Tastes change, fantasies change, appetites change etc. Because I have fantasies about sucking cock, does that make me 'curious' or does it mean that I have a vivid imagination?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would say bi-curious until you've actually experienced it - especially if you're just fantasizing at this stage and have mixed feelings about it (eg. wanting a blindfold etc.).

You might also have a sexually submissive side that you want to explore too (the blindfold and taking advantage bit). If your current sexual experiences have you in the traditionally dominant role with women, maybe you're more interested in experiencing a sub role. Like would a woman wearing a strap-on while you were blindfolded be a turn on, or is it specifically a guy's cock that excites you in that scenario. The first would be desire to be in a sub role and the latter would be bi-curious leanings. Or, it might be a bit of both.

I also agree that sexuality is fluid and can change to a certain degree with time and experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I would say bi-curious until you've actually experienced it - especially if you're just fantasizing at this stage and have mixed feelings about it (eg. wanting a blindfold etc.).

You might also have a sexually submissive side that you want to explore too (the blindfold and taking advantage bit). If your current sexual experiences have you in the traditionally dominant role with women, maybe you're more interested in experiencing a sub role. Like would a woman wearing a strap-on while you were blindfolded be a turn on, or is it specifically a guy's cock that excites you in that scenario. The first would be desire to be in a sub role and the latter would be bi-curious leanings. Or, it might be a bit of both.

I also agree that sexuality is fluid and can change to a certain degree with time and experience.

The strap-on thing isn't a turn-on for me Dancing Doll. It's more the thought of sucking a cock and making it cum in my mouth. Penetration isn't in the mix at all. I guess I want to be used but not to the point where it's painful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it strange that you ask the guys when you think we are "visually, emotionally and sexually inferior". In your fantasies are you ever with your partner and a guy? If so would she be open to a mmf threesome? Maybe as a voyeur if she was not keen on being active. If you're alone in the fantasy with the guy then you can find a local cruising spot or glory hole. The main thing is to remember it's a fantasy, if it could damage your relationship let it remain just a fantasy. Reality is seldom as good.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you're human and you're you. and that's a serious answer, btw.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with sprite. You are human and life is confusing sometimes but I always know that life is to be enjoyed. So go with it and enjoy it while you can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you're human and you're you. and that's a serious answer, btw.

Thank you Sprite. I appreciate serious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mickitv
I have to agree with sprite. You are human and life is confusing sometimes but I always know that life is to be enjoyed. So go with it and enjoy it while you can.

Thanks for your input Mickitv
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I find it strange that you ask the guys when you think we are "visually, emotionally and sexually inferior". In your fantasies are you ever with your partner and a guy? If so would she be open to a mmf threesome? Maybe as a voyeur if she was not keen on being active. If you're alone in the fantasy with the guy then you can find a local cruising spot or glory hole. The main thing is to remember it's a fantasy, if it could damage your relationship let it remain just a fantasy. Reality is seldom as good.

I ask the guys because that's what I am and that's how I feel about guys. Women are so much more attractive in my opinion. I also think men are not as able to express themselves as women are. BUT, I need a mans opinion too.