Login

Was he trying to come onto to me?

last reply
4 replies
1 watcher
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The gym where I work out has "barracks showers" (e.g. no privacy). There are six showerheads, two rows of six facing each other (plus a handicap stall). One shower on the south side doesn't work. I'm using the shower on the far left of the south row. A guy, who has a few pounds to lose more than I do, comes in from the pool wearing a speedo. He uses the shower next to me. I'm in my birthday suit. He doesn't say anything; I say nothing. He is younger than men, maybe in his fifties.

Opinions?

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

"Did you come to shower or to chat?"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

"Did you come to shower or to chat?"

I think that would have been a little forward. Guys don't talk in the shower. There is liquid soap so you can't say, "oops, I dropped my soap,."

I honestly don't if was interested in me or if he was just taking a shower. Many swimmers shower in their suits.

Easily amused
2 likes

Men are HYPER aware of spacing and distance in urinals and showers. If he showered next to you, it was for a reason (imo).

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I used to shower in a gym that had a pool, steam room and sauna. If a guy in any of them said time to hit the shower I would agree in the showers is where if he was hitting on me he would play with himself. I would do same. Very easy