New to dressing again.

last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a teen when left home alone I would borrow my older sisters clothes and my moms heels. I would wear panties , bra, and panty hose and then wear my sister's slutty clothes. I guess I was always jealous of her for getting to be a girl. I would put on all the make-up and get as pretty as I could. It was easy to do since I had no facial hair at that time. I would get so horny. I would not allow myself to admit I was bi-sexual at that time nor admit I wished I was a girl.

Fast forward 30 years and after marriage and Kids I realize I am bisexual and want to be treated like a girl. I have always been sexually attracted to guys who wore womens clothing. I have recently decided wearing sexy womens clothes and having men treat me like a girl is what my life has been missing. Since I travel on buisness about 40 weeks a year I decided it was time to feel secy in satin and lace again. Today while out of town where noone knows me I went on a shopping spree. I bought bras , panties, different types of nylons and several pair of 4" heels. I bought all the makup I needed and tomight in my hotel room I feel so sexy. Now I just need the courage to go out. I really want to be a dolled up slut. I wish I could shave my legs but I believe my wife would catch on. I crave cock daily and think about all the fun I could have with a man that likes gurls like me.

At this point I would say I am doing it for the sexual excitement but I also realize that is what I have always wanted to be , a sexy girl that men desire. If any of you have any pointers or ideas about being more passable and enjoying the art of cross dressing please send me a message. Thanks for allowing me to tell you my story. My female name is Shannon. I know that is a unisex name but one of the sexiest women I ever knew was named Shannon. All the guys wanted her and I want all the guys to want me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want to buy some perfume and have no idea what is new and hot. I want a fragrance that says I am ready to fuck. Any favorites our there please pm me with ideas. I think perfume will make me feel even more sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good Luck to you hornybiztraveler. There are stores that offer this kind of help. One I know of is in the north west suburbs of Chicago, Called Transformations by Rory. They have A web site if your interested. There are others do A web search on google for Transvestite. It's A tedious search but it's worth it. I,M sorry I never seen A Perfume called I'M ready to Fuck! But you can't go wrong with the old standards like Channel. L.O.L.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this reminds me i used to do the same and once i went to a mall dressed like a man and went and brought panties along with bras !!! is was so embarrassing. later i went and brought some femme perfume and also tried it out at the store. all stared sad and the i went to a shop and tried some heels and did a complete shopping for females. will do that sometime again !!