0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
Jacking off with a buddy or three?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by cockstar43

Yes, many things are better.
Wanking is quite low on my list of preferences. If it isn't going to lead to more, I prefer to wank alone.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by cockstar43

Yes, many things are better.
Wanking is quite low on my list of preferences. If it isn't going to lead to more, I prefer to wank alone.
Lurker
Makes sense. Do you have a big cock?
Active Ink Slinger
Being totally dominated by a muscular well hung top while dressed as a trashy whore. I've yet to find anything better. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
Sucking a guy until he's hard then bending over and letting him fuck my ass cunt like there's no tomorrow is better babe.
Lurker
Wow. That is hot too.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes there is so much more. Sucking his cock and swallowing his hot load. Being f***ed in my boi pussy. And it gets even better if there are two or three and I am in the middle serving them all!!!
Active Ink Slinger
I would love to be part of that
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely yes. While jacking with a buddy or buddies is hot, there are absolutely better things (for me at least):

Coming hard while a cock hammers my asshole.
Taking a big, gooey hot load over my face and swallowing what manages to land inside my mouth.
Multiple men cumming on my face simultaneously.
Being spit-roasted.
Sucking two cocks at once.
Fucking a wife while sucking her husband's cock.
Fucking a wife while her husband fucks me (being 'Lucky Pierre' - the man in the middle).
Eating pussy with a cock in it.
Licking a man's asshole while he fucks a man or woman.
Sucking either a man's cock or anus (or balls) while somebody else (man or woman) sucks the other.
Being in either orifice for an mmf DP.
Sucking a driver while he's driving.
Getting buttfucked in nature.
Being in either a bi or gay group fuck.
Sharing someone else's cum in a kiss.

I could go on for a long, long time. Jacking with friend's is great, but for me, it's starter sex.
Active Ink Slinger
All of that sounds hot but how about spending the night with my lover. Kissing and touching all over, sucking his cock deeply down my throats and licking his balls and ass. Letting him fuck my ass hard...deeply thrusting into me making my own cock throb. Giving my body to him to use for his pleasure and feeling his cock explode in my ass filling me with his cum. That sounds better to me.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by marietv
Being totally dominated by a muscular well hung top while dressed as a trashy whore. I've yet to find anything better. LOL

You are not wrong x
Active Ink Slinger
Being fully dressed up like a tart, sucking cock, having a guy fill my mouth with lovely warm cum and swallowing is just the best for me. Though I do love being fucked too.
Active Ink Slinger
My cock in one partner while I suck the other ones cock. Last Sat night I was fucking a guys wife while she & I took turns sucking her husband.
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes, I would so much more love to suck a nice hard until he unloads his cum in my mouth. That is better than jacking him off, I think.
Lurker
The only time I can recall jerking with another time was the first gay sex I had. It quickly became oral sex. I was so horny that he got me back up and that one I put in his ass.
Lurker
What's better then jerking off is being on top of him while he's fucking my ass he's playing with my cock and breast.
Active Ink Slinger
A couple years ago, 69 with a twenty y/o near virgin. He had been "gently face fucked" once, but not yet fully pleasured by a partner. I had him explore my cock while spending 45 minutes teasing him with every BJ technique I could think of, and backing off every time he got close to orgasm. Finally slid deep in his throat and stayed there while I sucked hard and deep until he shook and shot his load in my throat...