Is it legal?

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm writing a story. Both characters are over eighteen. One is gay and one is straight.

Is it legal to publish a story where the gay character pays money to the straight character so the straight character lets the gay character suck his dick, and perform other sexual oral servicing on the straight character?

Every time I try to Google this, all I get is, How to make money writing erotica?"
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Seeing as how there's a whole category of people having sex with family members I'd assume you can.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Good point. But still, I wonder if there would be any kind of violations of prostitution or soliciting laws if I published a story where a gay guy paid money to a straight guy for the straight guy to let the gay guy suck his dick. I'm wondering if the laws are different all over the world, let alone just in the various United States. I mean, prostitution is legal in Nevada. Maybe I should just specify that the characters are in Nevada.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Prostitution is money paid for any sexual something. Outside of the obvious icky/illegal stuff, it doesn't matter who is doing what to whom. I have a series about a 'working professional' -- a woman who only services or is serviced by women. No issues have ever been raised. I can see no reason why your scenario would -- it's actually a rather interesting construct.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
if the question, will we publish it on Lush, the answer is 'yes'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Behold the word of Sprite! We are blessed indeed for such a ruling.
Sheesh girl you can't be everywhere, or maybe you can.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If a straight guy lets another guy suck his dick, he's not straight!
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by romand73
"If a straight guy lets another guy suck his dick, he's not straight!"

This is not necessarily true, based on all definitions of the word straight. Maybe that guy is heteroromantic (meaning he is only romantically interested/interested in dating women), but also bicurious/heteroflexible in terms of his sexuality. Lots of ways to define everything. I refer to myself as "gay" or as a "lesbian" sometimes, even though I fuck men on extremely rare occasion. (Other people with dicks too, but any debate about how that impacts the definition is a whole other and much more lengthy conversation.)
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One night whilst licking my gf her husband suddenly sucked my cock - but I still consider myself straight and it would have been churlish to object. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by romand73
If a straight guy lets another guy suck his dick, he's not straight!

Are you kidding? I have sucked off a lot of totally straight guys. I suck, they cum, and they're done. I give awesome head. Once a straight guy get a blowjob from me, they frequently come back.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by kistinspencil
Prostitution is money paid for any sexual something. Outside of the obvious icky/illegal stuff, it doesn't matter who is doing what to whom. I have a series about a 'working professional' -- a woman who only services or is serviced by women. No issues have ever been raised. I can see no reason why your scenario would -- it's actually a rather interesting construct.

Thanks. That's very helpful.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sprite
if the question, will we publish it on Lush, the answer is 'yes'.

Thank you for taking the time to clarify that part. Very helpful.
0 likes
Quote by AustinPierce

Are you kidding? I have sucked off a lot of totally straight guys. I suck, they cum, and they're done. I give awesome head. Once a straight guy get a blowjob from me, they frequently come back.

Not to pick nits here, but if they are enjoying it enough to come back, they are likely bi and in denial. That said, where are you and what are you doing next week (bi and NOT in denial, just closeted)?

As for the paying element, it's technically illegal depending on where you live, but as others have said, lots of us write about straight prostitution (I have a couple on that theme myself). Gay prostitution is no different. Writing about illegal things is not itself illegal, else crime writers would all be in jail.

I am joking about next week but, damn, I haven't a bj, male or female, in sooooo long.