Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm kinda new to this would like some advice

last reply
8 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
OK so i have been on lush for around 6 months and have had a lot of nice chats and read some amazing stories mainly about mm I'm exploring my curious side but am thinking about taking it further. A guy on here recommended a gay bar or sauna, so i did some research and it turns out there is a sauna right around the corner from me is it a good place to start and what should i expect once i get in there?
Quote by Gandhi59
OK so i have been on lush for around 6 months and have had a lot of nice chats and read some amazing stories mainly about mm I'm exploring my curious side but am thinking about taking it further. A guy on here recommended a gay bar or sauna, so i did some research and it turns out there is a sauna right around the corner from me is it a good place to start and what should i expect once i get in there?

Hello there . I am hopeful that you get the feedback you need to move forward. Perhaps you might think about spending some time in the Men's Room here and chatting with other men about that. Chats along those lines are always welcomed there. No matter what you choose, be safe and have fun!
Quote by Gandhi59

Super advice from Trinity above. The mens room is very popular/well used and I am sure you can get some good advice in there. smile
Quote by Gandhi59
there is a sauna right around the corner from me is it a good place to start and what should i expect once i get in there?

i'm wondering how much trouble i'll be in if i answer "steam"? biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

i'm wondering how much trouble i'll be in if i answer "steam"? biggrin

Quote by Gandhi59

For a first time experience, just to be on the safe side, I'd recommend something more public, such as a gay bar.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but shit happens. At least at a gay bar, a conversation could happen and you have more of an opportunity to feel someone out.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by Dani

you have more of an opportunity to feel someone out.

or up.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Gandhi59

Really depends on what you're after. If it's just nsa fun, a sauna can be good. Although it depends on the sauna.
Judging by your photos, you'll be popular in a sauna.
Maybe try it but be careful