Login

How to tell gay neighbor I'm interested

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He knew my late wife. He had a partner who now works in another state for 2 or 3 months at a time then returns for a week or two. Today I told the neighbor that if he need a hand with ANYTHING to call me. His job just transfer him to another office so his daily commute is now a rush hour nightmare. I told him if he ever want to use my hot tub to relax to just come on over. He has no idea I am bi.

Any advise ? Neither one of us socialize.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Maybe I'm the wrong gal to answer this but here goes.
I get that you're trying to be a good neighbour and all but maybe he doesn't really want to hook up.

I can usually tell if someone finds me attractive, I'm pretty sure one or two of my neighbours do. They just respond to me differently then they do my wife.
I get a slightly bigger smile, or a slightly perkier voice when they talk to me. So I'm pretty sure they're indicating to me they'd be more than happy if I wanted to "borrow some sugar" as it were.

So your neighbour probably knows that you find him attractive.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind though.
1. He might not find you attractive. Yeah I know it sucks when that happens but that's life sometimes.
2. He might be unwilling to have an affair. Some people really like being in a committed relationship and aren't open to outside offers.
3. He might already be having a relationship with someone else and isn't looking to make you part of it.
4. He might be just too darn tired after that commute to even think about talking to others or having sex.
5. He might be having wild virtual sex on web cam with his partner long distance and is gloriously happy.

This is probably a lot longer than I intended it to, but I hope it helps a little.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the only way to find out is to come clean and tell him you are interested. At least then you would know either way