How aroued were you for your first same-sex kiss

last reply
19 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How aroued were you for your first same-sex kiss. And did it lead to more ???
0 likes
It was a mix of arousal and nervousness (for a number of reasons). It was a hookup, not a real relationship with someone I had a connection to beyond the bedroom and I think that definitely coloured the experience. If I ever seek sex with men again, I want to go slower and know my partner a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to do it so much and as our lips touched and my tongue slipped inside I got so hard. And, yes it led to the whole thing. One of the best sexual experiences I have ever had. It was wonderful.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think she was more aroused than I was, but it did lead to more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was dared to kiss another girl. It was my first passionate same sex kiss.
She went too far and began to undress me while a crowd watched and encouraged us. I learned later she was asked to do by a boy I had just dropped. The plan was for her to end the kiss when I was bare breasted and embarrass me.
I stopped her but she later asked me if we could continue alone and in private. She admitted she had been asked to make me look foolish and like me had begun to enjoy our embrace.
We went outside and continued to embrace and she achieved her aim in private. That kiss resulted in my first same sex kiss and sexual girl/girl experience. She was an experienced lesbian I learned.
That was my first kiss and bisexual experience and something I will never forget or regret.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very. We had a sleep over and I slept with the head girl. I was 14
Lurker
0 likes
I was very aroused. We were completely nude, jerking off, then we decided to get together and make it sex instead of mutual masturbation. I still remember the feeling that went through my body as we first touched lips! It was so calming, made me relax for him.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Not really, no. It was kinda spontaneous and didn't lead to anything. Damn good kiss though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BiMtPhoto
How aroued were you for your first same-sex kiss. And did it lead to more ???

I was so turned on that I got hard instantly. It did lead to amazing sex. I haven’t looked back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I have always been ultra turned on by cock and gay sex I was turned off by the thought of kissing a man. When I finally started being the girl I wanted to me it was with other tgirls.
When I had my first 1-2-1 with a man - very sexy hunky and hung - I was so concerned about kissing I made a point of saying I wasn't into it and made sure his cock was in my mouth before his tongue could be.
But then when we started fucking and I was on top riding his wonderful cock I was so consumed with desire I through myself onto him, kissing wildly and I loved it.

So much so that after we'd both cum we were chilling out with a joint and I found myself kissing his chest, then neck then mouth and I didn't need his big cock in me to want it....with right guy I've loved it since and love to feel a man's raw desire.

BTW - GaynorBlue and Meggsy I loved both your very sexy posts...beautiful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was mega horny, luckily i was well tucked so i didnt show lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very,we were naked sleeping together.We were spooning and he rolled over and kissed me very passionately.
Lurker
0 likes
Was so hot I came without touching myself wanting to do it again
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was very aroused. It was my first time being penetrated. After he came, he rimmed me, then he kissed me. First time for all three in reverse order too.
Lurker
0 likes
I was very aroused ,I remember taking his cock in my mouth after having sucking on his tongue for 5 minutes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Very aroused! Kissing and foreplay is probably the most important part of sex for me, it is the part defines the intimacy that will happen later. He had a lovely smile and beautiful lips and knew how to kiss properly, but I did wish he had had a better razor! .
Cristal di Canta
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not really, I was more interested in other contact. Many of my hook up have had no kissing
Lurker
0 likes
I loved sucking on his tongue,I got so hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was very tentative and nervous at first but once she became more passionate knowing she could have me by my submissive response I was very aroused and my legs turned to jelly.
Lurker
0 likes
She kissed me on the mouth and I like it so much that I wet my panties