Halloween naughty custume

last reply
20 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With Halloween being so close, I thought of a naughty custume to heat up my sadly non-existing relationship. I do not currently have a steady boyfriend, but I do have a few fuck buddies to play with and I was thinking of buying one of these two butt plugs, a set of matching ears, paint my nose and wait for them au naturel, to knock at my door... what do you guys think? I could definitely forsee a fun time for me!

Would the picture of someone you care enough to have as a fuck buddy dressed as described exite you or turn you off?

Lurker
0 likes
Oh my that would be a turn on but I would need to see plot evidence to Confirm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willtryanythingonc3
Oh my that would be a turn on but I would need to see plot evidence to Confirm

If I buy the bunny tail, I would make sure that his carrot get all the attention ;)) LMAO!
0 likes
That would be so cute. And hot. It would certainly get my attention in a good way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd really like it. The gesture itself is just great in itself but the added sexual plessure would be the cherry on top
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
That would be so cute. And hot. It would certainly get my attention in a good way.

Aww... thanks honey

Quote by xXRachelRoseXx
I'd really like it. The gesture itself is just great in itself but the added sexual plessure would be the cherry on top

With all the positive anwers I guess I have no choice but to surprise my man with either a bunny or a fox outfit. Thank you all, I knew I could count on my horny fellow forum friends ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

With all the positive anwers I guess I have no choice but to surprise my man with either a bunny or a fox outfit. Thank you all, I knew I could count on my horny fellow forum friends ;)

Go with the bunny! You've heard the expression fucking like rabbits. Enjoy yourself.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It has to be the bunny why not wear the full outfit?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm not a gay guy, but I think this is a totally adorable and sexy idea. Well.. assuming those are faux-fur, of course. smile

I like the fox one, personally.

And you could always get a Red Fox SpiritHood to match the tail-plug!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I'm not a gay guy, but I think this is a totally adorable and sexy idea. Well.. assuming those are faux-fur, of course. smile

NOW THAT'S SEXY, the jeans and the shirt have to go though.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by dpw

They're cute. I have one of the Red Foxes from when they first came out. Now I just need a matching buttplug.

For all your Halloween and music festival needs - plenty of animals to pick from: http://www.spirithoods.com/
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

They're cute. I have one of the Red Foxes from when they first came out. Now I just need a matching buttplug.

For all your Halloween and music festival needs - plenty of animals to pick from: http://www.spirithoods.com/

*sad face* the electric Kitty one is sold out.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*sad face* the electric Kitty one is sold out.

LOL... I did think of you when I saw that one. Keep checking back - they get new stock in regularly. There's also a bunch of other online retailers that usually have stock of everything if you google around. You are definitely electric kitty. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
It has to be the bunny why not wear the full outfit?

Kylie, I am affraid that the whole outfit might to defeat the sexiness of the original idea sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Hi Dancing, yes they are both faux-fur. By the way, that Red Fox Hood is awesome and would match quite nicely with the fox tail butt plug. Do you know where I could buy it, and for how much?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I agree... just the hood and the tail would be awesome for me ;)
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

Kylie, I am affraid that the whole outfit might to defeat the sexiness of the original idea sad

Either way Tony you will look great ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
Either way Tony you will look great ;)

Aww... thank you, honey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A great excuse to dress and go out and it’s fine. Always do it and underneath I have sexy lingerie on. Lovely
Lurker
0 likes
I went out as Velma once. I had black fishnets and a thong with a red mini skirt and a black fishnet top complete with a Velma wig and glasses.