Good places in amsterdam to meet TS girls

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am travelling to amsterdam soon and wondering if there is any good clubs or strip clubs to meet ts?
Message or sent friend request if you wanna chat or share pics ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hunter_MTs
I am travelling to amsterdam soon and wondering if there is any good clubs or strip clubs to meet ts?

Now this is unusual, don't usually associate A'dam with trans. Try googling Lelle club, Sluisje and Butterfly cafe to see if any are still open. There used to be one next to Cockring on Warmoestraat. You can always go to the April bar and ask, they'll let you know for sure.
Have a good trip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Now this is unusual, don't usually associate A'dam with trans. Try googling Lelle club, Sluisje and Butterfly cafe to see if any are still open. There used to be one next to Cockring on Warmoestraat. You can always go to the April bar and ask, they'll let you know for sure.
Have a good trip.

So where would you say in the EU would be a good place to hook up with them ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hunter_MTs
So where would you say in the EU would be a good place to hook up with them ?

Oh honey, you seem to be clueless... lol

Transexual people are all around us. There is no one country in which they gather. That would be like saying, where in the world can I find a gay man? If you really love and support transexuals, my recommendation is that you go to your local LGBT organization and ask to join one of their support groups. You see, they really go through a lot while they are transitioning and need all of the emotional and psychological support that they can get... and if you do, you will be doing a very good deed to another human being in their time of need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was more thinking Clubs or bars across Europe, i prob should have worded the question better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hunter_MTs
I was more thinking Clubs or bars across Europe, i prob should have worded the question better

If you avoid the more macho bars with leather or dark rooms you'll be ok in the places I suggested. Also you can google gay caberet bars and clubs and add the city.