Gay Chat?

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't know there was a gay/lez forum on here.

Hey is there a place i can talk to gay guys. not just older men who are horny?

I'm wanting a place where I can just talk to ppl who are gay or bi or whatever. I've tried Lush for a while but every guy on here just seems to be horny. IDK where to go.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, that chat rooms here have both gay and lesbian rooms (as well as others), and you can even make your own. What you talk about in those rooms is up to YOU.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Yes, that chat rooms here have both gay and lesbian rooms (as well as others), and you can even make your own. What you talk about in those rooms is up to YOU.

I know but that, but when I join/make a room either no one talks/joins or they're only interested in sex. I would like some advice on what to do.

I'm an in the closet bi. I'd like to talk to other homosexual ppl who can help me figure things out and will actually reply with things other that: "35 M horny. You top or bottom?"

Does any of that make sense?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf

I know but that, but when I join/make a room either no one talks/joins or they're only interested in sex. I would like some advice on what to do.

I'm an in the closet bi. I'd like to talk to other homosexual ppl who can help me figure things out and will actually reply with things other that: "35 M horny. You top or bottom?"

Does any of that make sense?

Absolutely. And I understood the first time.

You can create your own room and make the description anything you want. You can then enforce that standard. I would suggest just keeping at it. Over time I am sure other like minded guys will find their way to your room and then you will have a group of regulars. Sometimes things just take time and persistence. Good luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf
I didn't know there was a gay/lez forum on here.

Hey is there a place i can talk to gay guys. not just older men who are horny?

I'm wanting a place where I can just talk to ppl who are gay or bi or whatever. I've tried Lush for a while but every guy on here just seems to be horny. IDK where to go.

I don't go in the gay/bi chatroom, most of the guys in there have "straight" on their profile! I think that if you can't at least put bi curious then why go in that room.
If you want to pm me about anything I promise I'll reply and you pick the subject. I've done this with others similar to you, I just give what advice I can.