Gay bar

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Going to a gay bar next anyone ever witnessed bathroom sex or sucked dick in a stall before Craigslist closed personal ads I posted ads on Craigslist a turn on sucking men's dicks don't know their name if stalls are clean I'd like doing it maybe couple times
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Seldom.

Don't go to 'gay' bars much anyway. Had a gf who liked one. Did frequent a gay friendly bar for some years. It had a very mixed crowd. & did twice catch men playing in the toilet. Have seen a fair amount of sex in the parking lots. Its easy to miss if you are not paying attention.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Never thought I'd want to suck Dicks in a bathroom stall before Craigslist closed personal ads I I've sucked a few men's cocks meeting strangers usually married straight men that were only looking for a man that enjoys giving cock sucking pleasure i added a twist I had to get naked also so erotic and hot being greeted at the door by a naked man his hard cock throbbing always wearing nice short sleeve collared shirt tan shorts white ankle socks white low top tennis shoes slowly stripping as he watches seductively asking questions about what he desires fantizes he would enjoy first time I sucked his hard cock for 3hrs swallowing three loads if the restroom was clean find very hot taking a stranger back dropping my pants down sitting on the set unzipping his pants standing facing me sucking him off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Disease is the problem with random bar or car encounters. The men I have sex with have usually been from established swinger venues, web sites in the modern times. Couples looking for bi males are very safe bets, and the single males with endorsements or validations on their profiles. If the guy is diseased or abusive he's going to be outed on the site fairly quickly.

Of course I understand that for some folks its the thrill of the entirely anonymous encounter that is the attraction.