Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

first time with a woman

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
if you read my profile you will see I am a gay crossdresser in my forties, but my master/boyfriend wants to see me dressed up having sex with a woman. Should I do it has I have never been with a woman before. As Katy Perry sang in her song I have kissed a girl but nothing else as I have only been attracted to guys before. The idea of going with a woman scares me a bit but I'm also finding myself wanting to try it, if only to see what it is like. I've never even fucked a guy never mind a girl and need advice.
Wow! Where did that come from?
Okay, I think your biggest problem is going to be mental. If yot can't get turned on by it then it's not going to happen. I honestly think that you might be better in a threesome.
My first time was a disaster but that was because I didn't fancy her at all. I got hard but couldn't cum, even after nearly an hour, so I gave up. I did get much better at it though!
I also think she should keep some lingerie on, the feel of it should help turn you on. Maybe find a dominant woman who can play on your submissiveness.
If you really want to try it, just go for it. I think her getting on top is probably the easiest way to start. Start exploring from there.
Enjoy! And please let us know what is was like.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Quote by dpw
Wow! Where did that come from?
Okay, I think your biggest problem is going to be mental. If yot can't get turned on by it then it's not going to happen. I honestly think that you might be better in a threesome.
My first time was a disaster but that was because I didn't fancy her at all. I got hard but couldn't cum, even after nearly an hour, so I gave up. I did get much better at it though!
I also think she should keep some lingerie on, the feel of it should help turn you on. Maybe find a dominant woman who can play on your submissiveness.

thank mate. she is attractive and yes i fancy her a bit, but I'm happy being a submissive guy and to be honest I'm wondering why he wants me to go with a woman?
Quote by marietv

thank mate. she is attractive and yes i fancy her a bit, but I'm happy being a submissive guy and to be honest I'm wondering why he wants me to go with a woman?

My brain is screaming out "try it". I'm a great believer in not dying curious.
I've no idea why he wants you to do it, it could be any number of reasons. You'll have to ask him, but if he's found the woman, it sounds like they have concocted this between themselves.
The fact that you have never even fucked a guy before, worries me about you maintaining an erection. That's why I suggested a 3some.
If he's going to join in, he could fuck your arse while you're fuckin her.