Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have a Gay age and a Straight age?

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you have a gay age? I do... you see, using the meaning of "HAPPY" for the word "GAY" I have figured out that I actually have a GAY age and a STRAIGHT age. I am most comfortable and "HAPPY" or "GAY" giving out my gay age which so happens to be about 6 years younger than my "REAL" or "STRAIGHT" age... true story!!! ROTFLMGAO!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh by the way, before you go and look at the age posted on my profile... That is my STRAIGHT age. My GAY age is 38. Oooops, I guess I just revealed my secret. LMAO!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Umm...what?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Umm...what?

Quite simple... have you ever lied about your age? When I meet new people, I some times when asked give my "gay" age instead of my real age... ;)
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ
Quite simple... have you ever lied about your age? When I meet new people, I some times when asked give my "gay" age instead of my real age... ;)

I actually have to correct people about my age because when I was younger they assumed I was older and now that I'm older they assume I'm younger.

But even if I did have to lie, why would my age change sexual orientation? Age is a number...numbers can't be gay, can they?

Does the gay version of yourself have a different age than the straight version of yourself? If so, how/why?

I may be over complicating this, but I seriously don't get it.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I actually have to correct people about my age because when I was younger they assumed I was older and now that I'm older they assume I'm younger.

But even if I did have to lie, why would my age change sexual orientation? Age is a number...numbers can't be gay, can they?

Does the gay version of yourself have a different age than the straight version of yourself? If so, how/why?

here, let me explain it to you with a song...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I want people to think I'm Gay I say I'm in my 90's

0 likes
Quote by sprite

Thanks. It all makes sense now.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

Thanks. It all makes sense now.

Lurker
0 likes
So, is gay age, an age at which you would feel happier? Like you say you're 44 on your profile, but 38 is your gay age. Using the word gay to mean happy, that would mean that you are happier to be 38 than 44? If that's the case, everyone has a gay age, regardless of sexuality. Or am I just getting the wrong end of the stick?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ok, I can see why you are confused about my posting... in reality a number has no sexual orientation. You are right about that. However, taking etymological meaning of the word "GAY", which means "HAPPY" or to be happy, I extrapolated a comfortable age (white lie) with which I felt happy or gay being when asked my age. So I usually give a younger age when asked than my real age. That is why I say I have a gay age and a straight age (my real age). That does not mean I am straight... please do not confuse sexual terms. This has nothing to do with sexual orientation!!! LMAO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
So, is gay age, an age at which you would feel happier? Like you say you're 44 on your profile, but 38 is your gay age. Using the word gay to mean happy, that would mean that you are happier to be 38 than 44? If that's the case, everyone has a gay age, regardless of sexuality. Or am I just getting the wrong end of the stick?

You nailed it... that is exactly what I mean!!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

This is like.... what???? LMAO!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

You nailed it... that is exactly what I mean!!! smile

Yay, score one for logic boy! :) to answer your question, I think I'd say my gay age is 23. As fucked up as I was, I had great friends who were as fucked up as me and we had a good (gay!) Old time, even though my straight (as in straight talking - honest truthful) age is 28.
Lurker
0 likes
I just got carded the other week and i'm 33.. so I guess my gay age would be 25 no problem lolsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by insatiable
I just got carded the other week and i'm 33.. so I guess my gay age would be 25 no problem lolsmile

Your gay age does not necessarily have to be lower than your straight age... for some it might me greater ;)
Lurker
0 likes
No. I don't but I can appreciate others.
Lurker
0 likes
so im 19 and my gay age is 20 ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lol i'm gay, so long as it's hot, i'm in
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure how to answer this but I always felt I was different. Younger days I always wanted to be the same as the other boys but as I got older I knew I was different and to this day I still love being different.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i don't know why, but this tickled me SO much! no, i'm very upfront about my age.

Say. Her. Name.