Crossdressing

last reply
127 replies
27.3k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crossdressing is just great. I love it. So sexy, so right and if you need it, the best way to wank. Crossdressing is perfect, the best fun you could have.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always considered myself straight, but late Ive gotten interested in crossdressers with an feminine appearance. Just the fact that some effort has been made to appear sexy or slutty, gets me hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have worn wifes panties for a day. It is not my thing, but I so love a sexy cd.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been crossdressing since my early 20s, really I love it and would like to dress more freely. In many ways cross-dressing blows my mind. The feeling of being feminine, the calmness that comes with it and on a point of fashion I can look in the mirror and actually love the clothes I'm wearing. I don't feel like that ever as a guy and it's the total transformation in me that I am always amazed by. It's sexual too as crossdressing always makes me very hot (I guess it might not if I wore more clothes when dressed but hey ho ;)) In guy mode I'm attracted to girls but never guys. Yet put me in a mini-skirt, heels and a skimpy top and I just want to be submissive and slutty. I definitely don't understand it but am just going to enjoy it anyway!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I he always had the internal desire. I finally came out to my wife three years ago. Since i was her cuckold and caged.. she openly accepted my exploration. Now its how i feel whole and desirable. I so love feeling sexy..
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. Just wish I could do it more often. Love all the aspects, lingerie, heels, makeup, skirts. So sensual, and sexual. When I'm dressed I will do anyhting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always wanted bigger boobs when I cross dress. I have 38 Ds now butwant them to be bigger. There is an offer for a site I am with for 20% off tomorrow night. A pair of self adhesive F cup boobs. I want, I want, I want. Shall I?
0 likes
Quote by LucyLou62
I have always wanted bigger boobs when I cross dress. I have 38 Ds now butwant them to be bigger. There is an offer for a site I am with for 20% off tomorrow night. A pair of self adhesive F cup boobs. I want, I want, I want. Shall I?

Go for it :-)

I am 38C but I can actually manage to create cleavage with push up bra's
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I was 10 the first time I dressed. From panties and a training bra. To a knee length floral dress with a white lace bust cover. And white pantyhoes. Black sandals with a 2in heel. Then I went and watched TV with the family.