8.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
1 like
I luv wearing them feels great and keeps panties clean and stain free
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a cd, but I thought pads were designed for the female anatomy. How do you cover your tackle with them or have they brought out male pads? Serious question, got me intrigued.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a cd, but I thought pads were designed for the female anatomy. How do you cover your tackle with them or have they brought out male pads? Serious question, got me intrigued.
Lurker
0 likes
i use long pads they not only cover me they help hide it to
The Engineer
0 likes
well in my experience pads do keep u harder for a longer time
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
well in my experience pads do keep u harder for a longer time

Keeps your cock hard? How.
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by dpw

don't know it just did!!!!! ;)
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have worn pads and tampons on occasion, also into simulating monthly periods. makes me feel more feminine. I am currently inducing lactation for the second time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have worn pads and inserted tampons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No pads or tampons for me,,,, strange,, that as I strive to be more and more feminine over the years,, I never considered wearing them. I guess I am not attracted to THAT side of being feminine,
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wear a pad every time I undress to of coarse keep my panties alittle cleaner and a tampon after I douche or used much to much lube !!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have never worn a pad but wear a tampon once in awhile after having sex to keep from leaking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mickitv
I have never worn a pad but wear a tampon once in awhile after having sex to keep from leaking

Great idea. It feels good too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no, but love tampons
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me too. Love the feeling of them in my rear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On occasion a tampon
Lurker
0 likes
I have worn a pad and tampon on occasion especially a pad when I would like a cleaner look. I have had to use a tampon after sex sometimes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love to tampons after doushing to keep it from leaking from
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love to tampons after doushing to keep it from leaking
Lurker
1 like
After my sex change surgery had to use pads for about a month
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Read this yesterday and bought some Maxipads to try. I used them in my new red panties with the grey lace trim and it did feel good. Also I agree about the keeping them clean. Nice addition. Didn't even realize they were there after a few minutes. Will keep using them in the lighter colored panties for a while longer, but maybe nit with the black, dark brown, purple and deep red and ponder on the issue. Will post again after continued testing. Thanks for another turn on opportunity.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
I admit I did try it when I was younger. Just to see how it felt
Lurker
0 likes
I have sometimes worn pads, mainly to help hide my clitty, and I regularly wear tampons, especially after sex.

For me, it is part of being feminine, not just a sexual turn-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, tampons only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find myself using tampons more and more now. I just love the feel. Anyone else use pads in their thongs?
Lurker
0 likes
yes i often wear pads and occasionally i slip in a panty liner when i am having erotic conversations at work. keeps my love juices from staining my clothing.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i often wear pads and occasionally i slip in a panty liner when i am having erotic conversations at work. keeps my love juices from staining my clothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always used tampons like the feeling when inserted used them for yrs
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

It gives a girly feel that is sexier in itself, reasoning in an erection.