cds have you ever worn pads

last reply
45 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love pads and because my true self is girl then, it is normal. Wish I could have periods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pads on heavy days - Tampons on the others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have wanted to try it, I look at them when I'm shopping and wish I had a tampon in me. I thought that I was the only one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a life long cd ive never wore a pad it has got to be a tampon
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have worn pads when a man leaves hid seed in me , but a tampon works much better
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have worn both pads and tampons. i sometimes wear a pad in tight fitting panties while i have a dildo in me and i am sitting or walking around. the thicker the pad the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always used tampons love the way it feels once it's in me but tonight is the first time I have worn a pad it feels weird but in a horny way will be using one again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have. Panties are enough for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Never used a pad but have used tampons. Makes me feel extra femme, and I have used them after sex. Years ago an older sex partner introduced me to the idea. He liked to see it, once, after sex outdoors, he even inserted one, that was highly erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear one quite often. Wearing one right now. I always buy the longest, widest, thickest maxi-pad I can find. Also use tampons on occasions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tampons absorb moisture so using them in your anus is not a good idea; especially if you intend to have sex. They become uncomfortable very quickly and I really don't understand TVs and CDs who do this and say it makes them feel "girly" or "femme".

A slim sanitary pad can work if you don't want to gaff (if you don't know what a gaff is Google it). You can do the 'tuck thing' and use the pad to keep your junk in place whilst giving you that nice smooth 'VW hood/bonnet' look in the front of your panties that looks very much like a woman.

I do not find either of these products particularly 'sexy'; I'd much rather a well lubricated penis inside me than a rag
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've often worn a pad when the mood strikes me. Although my wife knows i wear panties and lingerie she diden't know of my pad fetish . My secret evaporated last Monday when my wife got home from work and went to the bathroom. When she returned she asked me if anyone had been in the house. Naturally i said no. the next question caught me . She asked what the wrapper from the pad was from in the bathroom. I told her due to my ongoing problem with my prostrate i leaked some that day. She was ok with the explaination. Later that night when we were going to bed she showed me where she keeps her pads. Now i dont have to worry about running out of sanitary pads and dont have to hide mine any more . bad break turned good
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to wear overnight longs to keep panties clean and also to help retain the dildo my wife inserts. When I wear a pantie girdle over everything it help retain my dildo in my butt. When I am driving around and hit a bump it's like getting fuck as it pushes against the dildo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have worn a pad. I found that it can help if I drip while tucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm a transgirl who has dressed since I was 7. At 12 I was able to finally go to school as a girl and in my early preteen-teen years the thrill of just wearing something really pretty would still regularly arouse me to the point of depositing precum in the middle of panties where i was tucked back so i wore pantyliners and always kept some in my bag.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Guest

It gives a girly feel that is sexier in itself, reasoning in an erection.

^ this... when i still had a penis and it was tucked back i'd often wear pantyliners or thin pads for the practical reason I said above and it was also reminder that i was a girl and that was sexy to me