Big ass

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you were able to do whatever you'd like with my ass for one whole day, what would you do? ( ass pic in image gallery )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big asses, female or male really turn me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss it, lick it, tongue it, fuck it and then start all over again.

<span class="EmojiInput mj852" title="Face With Stuck-Out Tongue ::stuck_out_tongue::"></span>
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
If you were able to do whatever you'd like with my ass for one whole day, what would you do? ( ass pic in image gallery )

My third post

Ownership of your arse for a whole day would see me hastily set up a platform on a busy shopping precinct and offer the public the chance of kicking an arse for charity - say a $ a go and then I would abscond with the funds and handcuff keys to the nearest gay bar to congratulate myself and plan my next capitalist venture. Probably arse windowscreen cleaning at the the traffic lights if I can persuade you the first effort was a failure - of course also depends how nimble you are climbing on bonnets. You wont be able to wear heels...
I love you all long time
Lurker
0 likes
I'd cum in it!