Login

Bi Guys Turned On At Sight Of Big Cock

last reply
39 replies
6.6k views
3 watchers
17 likes

Bi curious and I love looking a big hard cocks

I like seeing cock and it definitely a turn-on. It is not the whole of the man, but a big part of him. And I love to imagine how it might feel in my hand or mouth. Like RowanThorn, though, my current position in life makes actually pursuing cock experience unlikely.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

The sight of a big cock or bulge gets me instantly hard.

I get turned on at the sight of a big cock or a big bulge. Makes my cock hard.

Quote by wideopenmale
After my first time in real bisexual play I started noticing guys bulges. I had hard time keeping eyes off a few. Even got caught by one guy in gym and ended up working out great storie posted. Wondering how many other bi guys love site of big cock. I know only thing better is feel of it stretching my ass.

I like nothing better than being dressed as a slut, kneeling in front of a big cock and sucking it to completion.

I do like the sight of a big dick. I like pics of low hanging soft dicks that hang 6+ inches cut and uncut

Was at a friends place for beers today. Could see the exact outline of his cock. I had no idea it was so big, and has a massive head. Never been atracted to him, but i cant stop thinking about his dick now.

TBH, a big cock is something that I will find a way to play with when the opportunity is there.

For play and oral, a big cock is great. But as far as anal is concerned, i prefer it up to seven inches.