last reply
34 replies
11.4k views
12 watchers
58 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Guest
Just a little more than a year ago I met a guy with like minded desires. We hit it off and became familiar. After meeting and exchanging oral favors, we arranged to move to the next level. I bent over for him and I can say that I am so sorry that I hadn't had that pleasure before. My first time, even though it did hurt, was what I was waiting for most of my life. Since then, he has been pounding me two or three times a week and I am happy that he does.

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Jasmin2004

With my best friend after football.

I think seeing naked boys showering turned him on..

We were young and exploring.

We're still friends with benefits. 37 years later.

Ask me about if you like but because of our age at time. I won't publish here

Yes I am the bottom 99% of time

Rookie Scribe
3 likes

First time was about a decade ago with a guy I met on AOL messenger (remember that?). Went to his house, and we went to his bedroom, and got undressed. Started making out and I got hard quickly! I went down on him and sucked and licked his stiff tool. He turned me on my back and propped up my ass on a pillow. Then he lubed me up and slowly, gently pushed into me. Of course it hurt at first, but he coached me into exhaling and relaxing until he was fully in me. Then he began to slowly pump into me and it felt amazing being stretched and filled by him. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him into me and told him to kiss me, which he did. It wasn’t long before I was pleading for him to fuck me harder. I kept pulling him into me with my feet on his ass while he pumped me. “Fuck me, oh god, fuck me!” I yelled. He said he was going to cum and I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me as I felt his cock jerk inside me. He groaned and I felt his warm cum flood my ass. GAWD it felt good. I kissed him deeply as he slowly softened. Then he cleaned me up, I got dressed, and felt his cum drip out of me on my way home.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I was anally deflowered by my best buddy. We were both sixteen, he was gay. After already masurbating together, sucking each other and tasting the other's cum, we fucked each other. I penetrated first. HIs tight ass and his dirty talk made me come quick. After some rest, it was his turn.

He really took some time to prepare me for his dick. Tongue, fingers and a small vibrator. The moment he started to penetrate me, it was pretty painfull. With the help of some Poppers he managed to go deeper.

As he was carefull, the pain changed into an amazing feeling. After some slow strokes, he started to fuck me. Again a lot of dirty talk, but now i joined him. Told him to fuck me. He said that my virgin ass deserved a hard dick, and that he will shoot his load deep inside me. And he did. I was rock hard, leaking precum as hell. He finished me off with his mouth.

That weekend i discovered my bi side and the fact that im vers. From these days on, i had lot's of analsex. Hetero, bi, gay, trans, you name it. But it's the first time you'll never forget.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It is on my bucket list to my anally penetrated by a guy. I have no desire to kiss a guy, but having a guy cum in my mouth or ass, I'm curious (just curious about so many things, most of them nonsexual).