Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Bi

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I watched the video below and quite enjoyed it. It's by Irish singer-songwriter and former X Factor contestant Janet Devlin, who is a bisexual (though she mentions that today, "pansexual" might actually fit her better) woman. She took questions from her followers on and answered them in the video. Of course, bisexuality is pretty individual and she concedes that this is about her experience and YMMV for other bi people. Still, it might be educational. And, yes, her first answer is pretty clearly sarcasm.

I'm still mostly closeted so haven't really experienced what it is like to be openly and actively bi as Janet appears to be so this was mostly educational for me as much as it would be for any non-bi person. Curious to know how others' experience tallies with what she talks about.
Cute. Her hair color is not far from mine many years ago.
I love being Bi. I get the best of both worlds. Some women are at first reluctant to engage with me but after time they willingly join me in girl on girl fun. That makes their husbands envious and then the their wives let them sample us both.
Being bi is the best. So happy I tried other females when I did.
I have been Bi since high school. I am 64 now and have had a full life as a Bi. Bi's have twice as much love to give. I have a variety of relationships. I have fallen in love with women and men. I have lived with each and have never regretted it. If you are a Bi guy, embrace it. It is you. Being Bi is a legitimate sexual preference. Be proud of the fact that you can suck cock and eat pussy with equal enthusiasm.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.