Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A question for bisexual guys and gals

last reply
38 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Do you go out for an evening or partying etc feeling you have a specific need for the attentions of one sex or the other or are you receptive to either at all times?

I mean out generally, not if you're going to a gay or lesbian bar.

I'm openly receptive to either at any time, it simply depends on who's hitting on me (and if I like them of course).

Edit: If I'm with certain friends, workmates or family I wouldn't openly flirt with a girl or respond to any advances
For me i'm bi curious, so the guy has to be good looking and not be an asshole, so usually i go for women but am receptive to guys. Probably won't try my luck with guys before hitting up girls
I'm not single, but do flirt. When I'm single I just go out to have fun. Don't go out lookin for either sex.
†Jinxy Approved†

There are times when I crave the attention of one sex or the other, but generally I'm into either. It's worth noting though that I don't go out looking for it ever, really; also, that I'm pansexual, not bisexual.
i'm receptive to both really

♥ J
I have specific desires from time to time, but for the most part, who I've met is more important than their specific gender.
I'm bi, I do prefer a guys company, but if approached by a hot girl, I will consider the offer...in great detail!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
some days i'm in the chick hunting mood, other days i'm more into dudes, no matter what i hunt for both
I am equally seeking male or female........so either is fine......both have what I want........I do not need gender, I need someone who wants and needs and enjoys........
Have never gone out with a mindset of wanting to find a certain person or type of person.

Online though I am very much more likely to be in a mood to seek out either women for conversation or fun or men for conversation or fun. I'm much more comfortable in a meat market type scene online than I ever have been IRL.
Being Bi I seem to prefer women and if I make eye contact even from a distance and it is recognised, we usually end up chatting and if the chemistry is right , things develop and may happen.
Guys are usually the opposite and they make the move before me. If I am interested, which is rare, I will see how I feel after a conversation. Unfortunately most of them are out for their own pleasure and will promote themselves. I have three guys who know how to keep me satisfied no matter what my mood and they do it in ways I really enjoy and appreciate. I took me a while to find the right guys and now it is rare for me to seek or accept other offers, from men.
For me i guess it is situation. I tend to go for pussy, but if there is a hot cock in front of me I will give it a blow. Or if I am really horny and havn't been laid in a long time i will go for anything.
I don't go looking for sex, these days. But when I did, I preferred the other party proposition me. I've been hit on by both, and I've accepted either in the past.
I guess I usually have one or the other on my mind, but I'm also open to changing my mind.
Im married but very receptive to guys and go to gay bars whenever I can
Either at all times even when I'M at A Gay Bar.I can't figure out why but Lesbians turn me on. Even though they usually give me the cold shoulder or sneer at me. I want to say hey lighten up but I never do, I just look the other way. Some of them actually will talk to me especially if they think I'M totally Gay. However I have never gotten lucky enough to score with any of them.
I'm usually open to both
if im in the mood for a guy i tend to go to gay bars/clubs
Quote by stuestu
if im in the mood for a guy i tend to go to gay bars/clubs

The Nightingale?
As a crossdresser, I don't really mind which gender I flirt with, as long as I can have some fun.
Quote by Kimasa
Do you go out for an evening or partying etc feeling you have a specific need for the attentions of one sex or the other or are you receptive to either at all times?

I mean out generally, not if you're going to a gay or lesbian bar.

I'm openly receptive to either at any time, it simply depends on who's hitting on me (and if I like them of course).

Edit: If I'm with certain friends, workmates or family I wouldn't openly flirt with a girl or respond to any advances

Nope.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

I am more receptive to one or the other depending on factors I'm not sure about. But sometimes I feel more girl happy than guy happy. And reverse.
Typically when I am out I am not out on the prowl for either. Just out with friends having a good time. I tend to perk up more when I get hit on by a woman. Men don't openly hit on me since I am in a relationship. Well most men anyways.

Depends on my mood no the timing. Majority of the time I need a mans touch but the occasional touch of a woman is heavenly.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
I would be receptive to both sexes.
Being a BI woman has it's advantages because we don't have to worry about this.
I mean, unless we are out on the prowl for specific desires, we can attract either or both sexes and still have a great time!

Kisses!

Steph
If I'm looking to hook up with a guy, I would normally go to somewhere that could happen e.g. Gay bar, sauna. Otherwise I'd generally be more receptive to women. But u never know.... ;)
I'm not usually on the prowl for sex when I go out, but if I were, it would be for a girl. I have plenty of guys in my bed already.
always ready for either one.you can always tell by my attire,and actions which one i am preferring that night
I really don't go out much looking for a pick up. Most of the time I am open to sex with either. There are times I really desire one or the other.