last reply
13 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Heres a few questions that I have always been wondering

Would you like to have a feminized male boyfriend if your bi? If yes how far would you go with it?
Would you like your boyfriend to wear panties or thongs?
Would you like to experiment with your boyfriend and other men?
Would you teach him how to suck dick?

Thank you!
Joey!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Would you like to have a feminized male boyfriend if your bi? If yes how far would you go with it?

honestly? no. being bisexual i actually prefer men to be more masculine - i'm already getting my feminine needs out by being with other girls

while i don't have an issue with guys who are into it, it doesn't do anything for me - and really, make sure it's not MY undies you're stretching out ;)

totally cool with that, yes. smile

a gay friend of mine taught me how to give blow jobs, i'd be happy to pass it on and return the favor.

hope that helps.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Heres a few questions that I have always been wondering

Yes. I actually am turned off by facial hair or over masculin men. I prefer a guy to be lean and free of body hair.
No. It wouldn't turn me off, I just have no fantasy regarding that and women are far more beautiful in such garments.
Of course. Experimentation is the most exciting aspect of sex.
Yes I have and would again. As with any partner, teaching them to be better lovers is a necessary joy. I also am willing to learn from my partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really care. I mean, I am generally more attracted to guys who are more "masculine" or whatever, but I wouldn't mind dating a man who was on the feminine side.

He can do whatever he wants. It would be sexy, sure, but it's certainly not a requirement or deal breaker.

Not really. I mean, maybe a threesome is something I'd like to try once or twice (but only if we were in a long-term, committed relationship), but I wouldn't be comfortable with my boyfriend being with other people, male or female.

With my magically protracting vagina? biggrin Haha. No, I don't see the point in this. He could suck a dildo all he wants (especially if I'm the one wearing it), don't get me wrong, but I'm not about to give him pointers on how to suck a dick considering I don't have one. Not if he doesn't ask, anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I usually like masculine men personally but I've had feminine boyfriends and I wouldn't turn a guy down because he is feminine
No, if he wanted to I would never object but it wouldn't be something I would request
Of course, the idea of a three some where we all have sex with each other including getting to watch two men has always got me hot ;)
If he needed teaching of course I would silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I like guys to be masculine an girls to be feminine. I have no problem with guys being feminine and girls being masculine! It just doesn't do anything for me.

Nope, kind of like the top question.

Sure, why not?

Haha if he wanted to learn.
Lurker
0 likes
No
No
No
No
Lurker
0 likes
-no.. even though i'm a bi, i like men who is so manly.

-hell no. i don't like it in any other way. like i said i like manly men so i prefer them wearing boxers or briefs.

-sure but not turning my guy feminine

-err. no.. dat would be really awkward for me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite

honestly? no. being bisexual i actually prefer men to be more masculine - i'm already getting my feminine needs out by being with other girls

while i don't have an issue with guys who are into it, it doesn't do anything for me - and really, make sure it's not MY undies you're stretching out ;)

totally cool with that, yes. smile

a gay friend of mine taught me how to give blow jobs, i'd be happy to pass it on and return the favor.

hope that helps.

This
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't want him as a boyfriend but he would be fun as a play toy. When I'm with a man I need him to be masculine and dominant.

I think that is mostly a guy thing. It doesn't do anything for me either way. Wearing nothing, as in "commando" is hot.

Yes, I would love to have a MMF threesome!

Sure if he needed me to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite...you are adorable as always!

Its a shame I always see the same regurgitated answer from women when it comes to this subject...like you've all been brainwashed by your cosmo magazines or something ;b In the famous words of Sam I Am, "You do not like them? So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may, try them and you may, I say!"

Seriously though, I guess I have just been fortunate to have found several girls over the years who have accepted and encouraged and even pushed me at times to play dress up with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cutelilcuckboy

Seriously though, I guess I have just been fortunate to have found several girls over the years who have accepted and encouraged and even pushed me at times to play dress up with them.

I don't claim to really understand it but I've got cd friends here and they look hot in their underwear. However, your body's so good I'd want it naked 24/7
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife:

Would you like to have a feminized male boyfriend if your bi? No she would not - she is very clear about her type - not sissy boys, not wimps, not feminine or cowed down in any way.

If yes how far would you go with it? She wouldn't.

Would you like your boyfriend to wear panties or thongs? No WAY!

Would you like to experiment with your boyfriend and other men? Now this she would like to do. She bugs me all the time about it.

Would you teach him how to suck dick? I'm afraid, she'd like to very much and so much more...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like to have a feminized male boyfriend if your bi? NO.
Would you like your boyfriend to wear panties or thongs? No
Would you like to experiment with your boyfriend and other men? I do but I know the other men - they are FWB too.
Would you teach him how to suck dick? No