Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Protonmail: email for the security conscious

last reply
9 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Interested in ditching your / / email account for something really secure?

Worth signing up now and get on the waiting list for a Protonmail account.

Full details here: https://protonmail.com/index
Thank you, Liz. I signed up for an invite. Awesome!!
Sort of the email version of a Swiss bank. I like it. Of course, if the anti-encryption crowd over here (esp. in the US but we have them in Canada, too) get enough clout, they may try to ban or block services that refuse to enable whatever backdoors they try to ram down providers' throats but for now, this looks like a good idea.
A senior female friend suggested this to me. She wanted a REALLY private account for her and her lover
Nice of Liz, interesting! I would love to see if it works well. The other try at this was Hushmail, failed :-(

You can always connect via a proxy server to change your country location first. Something like Tunnelbear. Just Google it :-)
You're such a geek Liz. lol
This will sure beat having to meet the contact at some park, sitting on the same bench, acting like we don't know each other, looking off into the distance and finally exchanging a few words while pretending to scratch our noses to cover our mouths. This definitely lowers the chance of the mongoose getting out in the open.

I can finally spend my time on meeting those single russian women in my area.
And it beats having to use chalk to write 'meet 5:15 in the park, come armed' on the side of public mailboxes. Aw who's kidding who, I'll continue to do that.
Yep, I already have my account. I've yet to ditch entirely, but I can confirm it works well. Also, their servers were surprisingly resistant when they had to face a large-scale DDoS attack a few weeks ago.