OMFG FALLOUT 4!!!!!!!

last reply
12 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It is coming out, I have to change my pants.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
apparently, radioactivity is all the rage these days.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Honestly ... young people these days .. when I was young I used to turn up the gas light and do a 10,000 piece jigsaw.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It's clearly posted in the 'gaming' forum. You fossils can't be that slow, can you?
Site administrator
0 likes

Ok I goggled it .. here ya go .. counts .. yep 4 of em.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
It's clearly posted in the 'gaming' forum. You fossils can't be that slow, can you?

So one has to change ones panties before 'gaming'

Strange ... whatever floats your dinghy I suppose.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

why yes, yes we can, old man.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

So one has to change ones panties before 'gaming'

Strange ... whatever floats your dinghy I suppose.

People have hobbies, one of nerdy castle's is playing video games. They are looking to connect with other players, not for a bunch wet blankets to come in and shit on their hobby.

It's funny you mention panties. You all seem to have to pick your panties out of your ass after they get in a bunch after I post in some weird bdsm section (for example) asking some questions about something I don't partake in. That isn't ok but you guys can come in and shit all over this thread? Why don't you extend the same courtesy you preach and expect in this forum as you do in the ones you understand.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

People have hobbies, one of nerdy castle's is playing video games. They are looking to connect with other players, not for a bunch wet blankets to come in and shit on their hobby.

It's funny you mention panties. You all seem to have to pick your panties out of your ass after they get in a bunch after I post in some weird bdsm section (for example) asking some questions about something I don't partake in. That isn't ok but you guys can come in and shit all over this thread? Why don't you extend the same courtesy you preach and expect in this forum as you do in the ones you understand.

who are you, and what have you done with Jack?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

. Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Ok I goggled it .. here ya go .. counts .. yep 4 of em.
lol, I really did laugh at this one.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Cat got your tongue?

That's what I thought, simple john. You go ahead and quiet down, lol.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
. Thank you

You're welcome. PM if you want to psn it up, if that's what you got.
Site administrator
0 likes
390 ... I dont think that numbers taken ..

nice to see another competition using numbers smile.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle

I see, you gotta upgrade that old brick haha
Lurker
0 likes
I want an XBone. Maybe now that price is going down, and they have more games coming out
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
edited not even getting involved with the mod bashing as fun as it looks i might get a vacation again
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xxxcassiexxx
edited not even getting involved with the mod bashing as fun as it looks i might get a vacation again
ha ha. I was in trouble for that. Have you seen the FO4 trailer? I had to change my undies.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I pre-ordered as I watched the bethesday confrence :-/

I really hope they don't bomb it by rushing it. Give me another witcher 3 please heart I love amazing RPG games. !!
Lurker
0 likes
My God Father called me, and told me Do NOT buy an X Bone. Can't wait to see him after the first of the year. Only see him once a year.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
end of the world, makes me wet
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife pre-ordered this game for me for my birthday, when she got me an Xbox One. I thoroughly enjoyed Fallout 3 so I am looking forward to playing this game. The settlement building and weapons customizing has me intrigued.
~EMP2~
Lurker
0 likes
I picked it up the other day and am about four hours in. There’s not too much to say besides, for the moment, it’s more Fallout. If you enjoyed Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas, you’ll like this one too.

It’s no bad thing that it’s so similar to its predecessors. After all, Fallout 3 is fantastic. It’s just that after a seven year wait and the passing of another console generation, I guess I was expecting a little more. Nonetheless, Fallout plus Skyrim’s crafting system makes for a pretty entertaining experience.