Looking for good alternatives to Openload.co

last reply
3 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a file host. Apparently, one of the largest file hosts there is. Thing is, although it offers a ton of really cool features and functionality, it's also loaded with dangerous cryptomining software, annoying popups, and other irritants. For those of you familiar with the site, I'm looking for an alternative that has ALL the same features and functionality of Openload.co, but without any of the extra added bull****. Can anyone recommend any? I've tried Google, and have been looking for about a week, but haven't found one yet.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
What functionality do you require?

MEGA still offer free 50Gb accounts and their desktop and mobile apps are great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
What functionality do you require?

MEGA still offer free 50Gb accounts and their desktop and mobile apps are great.
Hi. Yeah, I've tried MEGA. Unfortunately, one big problem with it is you can't create a BBCode for all videos you upload that you wanna embed on your own site. You can only create a BBCode for each individual video, which sucks. Also, I like being able to upload a custom splash image for a video. MEGA forces you to choose a frame from the video itself for your splash image. But the biggest problem is not being able to create a BBCode. My site doesn't allow HTML, ya see. It's a security risk to the software.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by weirdo
Hi. Yeah, I've tried MEGA. Unfortunately, one big problem with it is you can't create a BBCode for all videos you upload that you wanna embed on your own site. You can only create a BBCode for each individual video, which sucks. Also, I like being able to upload a custom splash image for a video. MEGA forces you to choose a frame from the video itself for your splash image. But the biggest problem is not being able to create a BBCode. My site doesn't allow HTML, ya see. It's a security risk to the software.

What software are you using for your site? If you're creating BBCodes can I assume you're running some sort of forum software like PHPBB?