Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many Twitch users do we have on Lush?

last reply
11 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Almighty Space Potato
0 likes
If you're a massive gamer like me then you've probably heard of the popular livestreaming website known as Twitch. I've been on that website since 2010, when it was known as Justin.tv. I'm actually a streamer over there and love interacting with new people, I play a variety of games, mainly First Person Shooters like Battlefield, Rainbow Six and Halo.

Username is xGoidie

Feel free to post your username too biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Been a while since I went on twitch. I'm assuming you're a PC gamer?
The Almighty Space Potato
0 likes
Quote by JuneFernan
Wow. A girl who writes erotica and is good at Halo? You're my dream girl! Do you ever talk about Lush on your stream?

I am addicted to watching League and Starcraft 2 streams, but have been trying to get away from Twitch lately.

If the subject arises I will talk about Lush, I won't go into full detail as Twitch is a gaming platform, not a sex one. I usually discuss story ideas etc if I do talk about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only watch streams on twitch as my laptop is shite and couldnt run enough to actually stream anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I only watch streams. I highly doubt I'll ever stream anything, though that's still a possibility.
Lurker
0 likes
I use Twitch. I don't stream yet, but I plan on doing some eventually, once I set up the right hardware and software.

My username is THEONEABOVEALLOTHERS
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i do not use twitch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I look, although I used to sit there often. When Twitch broadcasts appeared on YouTube, the need disappeared.