Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your best orgasm ever. How and where did it happen?

last reply
82 replies
13.4k views
9 watchers
86 likes
Lurker
3 likes
I would say the first night I got with my husband, but when you have lots of orgasms like I do on a regular basis its hard to pick one.
Sex isn't sex without an orgasm or three!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I'd have to say it was my 1st hands free orgasm with my current FWB as he had his cock buried in my ass and was cumming deep in my bowels. FANTASTIC
Lost in my own mystique
6 likes
My best was at a swinger's house party. At the end of the evening a couple that I had played with a few times during the night sat me down in a chair, then leaned in and started sucking/licking/nibbling my nipples. They took turns masturbating me for a few minutes, but then I grabbed their hands and held them still. A couple of more minutes and I erupted like a geyser, hands free, for my fifth orgasm at that party. Wish I had a picture of their faces when I came...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
with the first guy that did my hole he had me orgasm for a couple hours and i am a guy i was in my early 20's when this happened
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Happened about a decade ago, took a girls-only vacation with my longtime friend with benefits, we split a bottle of wine in a hotel room, toys were involved.
Lurker
8 likes
Well...ok...smiles...I not ever told anyone at Lush about this.
When I was 20 I think, I was entered in the Barrel Racing event at the Hofgut Adamstal European Rodeo as I always do every year since I was very young.

I had finished my last ride with average times of 17.38 secs...for Standard Pattern Small Arena, und my usual 20's for Large Arena. I got a 3rd place ribbon that year, und was my fault really as I pulled too hard turning Leopold around the last barrel instead of letting him do what he needed to get around it, causing him to stumble abit in the turn.
I was walking Leopold back to the trailer to load him up since I was planning to leave for home soon.

An older couple came up to me, introduced themselves as Lydia und James. Telling me that they liked my ride und they saw how Leopold had stumbled abit on my last turn causing me slower time.
They said I could have won they thought und told me they had a horse ranch, how they were on vacation, und decided to check out the rodeo too.

We talked abit, they ask me where I recommended they have something to eat, und for a night out later.
I told them, they ask if I was hungry, so we had lunch together und talked more. They were nice.

She was 43, und he was 37, very handsome man with just abit of gray on his temples, she was a hottie with bigger boobs than me, though ya could tell she wore a bra much more than I ever have since I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra und her boobs not sag so much as mine.

I had other plans for later that night, but they ask me to come back to their hotel room to have abit of a special bottle of French Miner Pinot Noir they were saving. That brand ist about 50 Euro that I remembered und I not ever tried it, so of course I said sure.
Especially that they ask me to share their wine they saved to celebrate their anniversary I not want to be so rude und say no.
We talked more, und dancing with each other. James was behind me, I was playfully wiggling my butt, und Lydia started dancing too, with her hands on my waist from the front.
James suddenly slid his hands up cupping my breasts, und she kissed my lips, her hands on my boobs too pinching my nipples.
I knew right then what was gonna happen, und I wanted it too, so I pushed back against his cock, und reached back, my hands on his sides as she started fondling my boobs, unbuttoning my blouse, und he pulled my tube-top down under my boobs. She was kissing between my breasts, und I just melted as both of them lay me on my back across their bed, und smothered me, their hands rubbing between my thighs, pulling at my nipples, kissing me that way.

Soon James was fucking both of us as Lydia und I were making out, ever so often changing from my wet pussy to hers...OMG did he know how to hit my gspot good.

James pulled me on top of him, laying my back on his chest, his hands squeezing, pulling at my nipples, und rubbing his cock between my very wet ass cheeks as Lydia spread my thighs wider und was fingering my well fucked kitty.

He was still slow at first, but soon I could tell he was to the hilt in my butt, und she was stretching me, adding more fingers.
I could feel my nipples leaking, und I knew he did too when he started squeezing my boobs harder, pushing to my nipples more und more. I could feel my milk dripping alot then.

He was freaking about that because he started pounding my ass harder und I looked down to see Lydia folding in her thumb, twisting her hand, pushing it deeper in my extremely wet cunt. I just said out loud...OMG yes fuckme.

James was pumping my butt like he was it, und then I felt my pussy lips slide past her hand und around her wrist. I lost it und had another orgasm right then.

James bit my ear lobe und say he was gonna cum in me, she said loudly "Yes baby, fuck her ass good with that 9-inch cock", und she was fistfucking me faster und was pulling her hand all the way out of me now.
I opened my eyes und looked down watching her then with her fist closed quickly shoving her hand back in me past her wrist, out again, und in over und over, saying out loud "I gonna whore this pussy up".
I just threw my head back, my body got so hot, my thighs so hot, then my breasts were hot under his hands. I could feel my face get hot, und everything was so birght, blurry, und like I was looking in a tunnel.

He shoved his cock in my butt balls deep und I could feel his warm cum shooting in me. I jerked when he squeezed my boobs really hard und I could feel my milk spray out so much then.
I could hear Lydia say "That's it cum for me you little whore" und she pulled her fist out of me und shoved it back in my loose pussy as deep she could, her fingers playing with my gspot, und then everything was just getting dark with little sparkles.
I could feel myself shaking, und squirting so much but it was like I was still asleep in a dream.

They said after that I was just laying there for about a minute with my thighs spread wide, my eyes closed, making the O with my mouth, shaking und squirting every time my body was having another orgasm when he was still milking my boobs und she kept twisting her hand in me rubbing at my gspot.

We have been together since that a few times in Amsterdam when they have traveled Europe they always call me...smiles

Lurker
2 likes
Wow, this is really tough. Well mine I would have to say was an evening where I turned myself on and kept sort of "edging" for a long time. I remember I was looking through Tumblr pages and reading a lot of the captions and pictures people come up with. I got so incredibly aroused and was on the edge for so long, almost anything was driving me even more crazy. Any sexual pictures at all. I was even scrolling through pictures of women and kind of telling myself how sexy their clothing was or their underwear. I ended up on the floor on my yoga mat and on all fours, hahaha. I remember reaching behind me to play with myself and I honestly couldn't even keep going any longer. I climaxed right there as a picture of a woman bending over was on the screen and I just stared at it and imagined being made to... bury my face in her. I have never climaxed as hard. Granted I felt so confused and shocked at myself for a while afterward. I even felt really guilty and didn't know where the urge to surf those kinds of things came from.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hylia1272
Wow, this is really tough. Well mine I would have to say was an evening where I turned myself on and kept sort of "edging" for a long time. I remember I was looking through Tumblr pages and reading a lot of the captions and pictures people come up with. I got so incredibly aroused and was on the edge for so long, almost anything was driving me even more crazy. Any sexual pictures at all. I was even scrolling through pictures of women and kind of telling myself how sexy their clothing was or their underwear. I ended up on the floor on my yoga mat and on all fours, hahaha. I remember reaching behind me to play with myself and I honestly couldn't even keep going any longer. I climaxed right there as a picture of a woman bending over was on the screen and I just stared at it and imagined being made to... bury my face in her. I have never climaxed as hard. Granted I felt so confused and shocked at myself for a while afterward. I even felt really guilty and didn't know where the urge to surf those kinds of things came from.

This is very hot
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rainbow Warrior
6 likes
Really hard to quantify orgasms. Two I remember almost passing out from were from my ex-girlfriend licking my pussy furiously with her finger up my ass while another girl was sucking my nipples. I was around age 28. The other time, I was being DPd by two guys a couple years ago who were really getting it right. Magic happened that night. We keep trying to make it happen again.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It’s hard to name a single one but high up on the list would be any and all of the times during sex where simultaneous orgasms were achieved.

Come to think of it, most if not all of those times were in the missionary position. Hmm... I may need to rethink my preference for coming in from behind.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
1 like
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
Well...ok...smiles...I not ever told anyone at Lush about this.
When I was 20 I think, I was entered in the Barrel Racing event at the Hofgut Adamstal European Rodeo as I always do every year since I was very young.

I had finished my last ride with average times of 17.38 secs...for Standard Pattern Small Arena, und my usual 20's for Large Arena. I got a 3rd place ribbon that year, und was my fault really as I pulled too hard turning Leopold around the last barrel instead of letting him do what he needed to get around it, causing him to stumble abit in the turn.
I was walking Leopold back to the trailer to load him up since I was planning to leave for home soon.

An older couple came up to me, introduced themselves as Lydia und James. Telling me that they liked my ride und they saw how Leopold had stumbled abit on my last turn causing me slower time.
They said I could have won they thought und told me they had a horse ranch, how they were on vacation, und decided to check out the rodeo too.

We talked abit, they ask me where I recommended they have something to eat, und for a night out later.
I told them, they ask if I was hungry, so we had lunch together und talked more. They were nice.

She was 43, und he was 37, very handsome man with just abit of gray on his temples, she was a hottie with bigger boobs than me, though ya could tell she wore a bra much more than I ever have since I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra und her boobs not sag so much as mine.

I had other plans for later that night, but they ask me to come back to their hotel room to have abit of a special bottle of French Miner Pinot Noir they were saving. That brand ist about 50 Euro that I remembered und I not ever tried it, so of course I said sure.
Especially that they ask me to share their wine they saved to celebrate their anniversary I not want to be so rude und say no.
We talked more, und dancing with each other. James was behind me, I was playfully wiggling my butt, und Lydia started dancing too, with her hands on my waist from the front.
James suddenly slid his hands up cupping my breasts, und she kissed my lips, her hands on my boobs too pinching my nipples.
I knew right then what was gonna happen, und I wanted it too, so I pushed back against his cock, und reached back, my hands on his sides as she started fondling my boobs, unbuttoning my blouse, und he pulled my tube-top down under my boobs. She was kissing between my breasts, und I just melted as both of them lay me on my back across their bed, und smothered me, their hands rubbing between my thighs, pulling at my nipples, kissing me that way.

Soon James was fucking both of us as Lydia und I were making out, ever so often changing from my wet pussy to hers...OMG did he know how to hit my gspot good.

James pulled me on top of him, laying my back on his chest, his hands squeezing, pulling at my nipples, und rubbing his cock between my very wet ass cheeks as Lydia spread my thighs wider und was fingering my well fucked kitty.

He was still slow at first, but soon I could tell he was to the hilt in my butt, und she was stretching me, adding more fingers.
I could feel my nipples leaking, und I knew he did too when he started squeezing my boobs harder, pushing to my nipples more und more. I could feel my milk dripping alot then.

He was freaking about that because he started pounding my ass harder und I looked down to see Lydia folding in her thumb, twisting her hand, pushing it deeper in my extremely wet cunt. I just said out loud...OMG yes fuckme.

James was pumping my butt like he was it, und then I felt my pussy lips slide past her hand und around her wrist. I lost it und had another orgasm right then.

James bit my ear lobe und say he was gonna cum in me, she said loudly "Yes baby, fuck her ass good with that 9-inch cock", und she was fistfucking me faster und was pulling her hand all the way out of me now.
I opened my eyes und looked down watching her then with her fist closed quickly shoving her hand back in me past her wrist, out again, und in over und over, saying out loud "I gonna whore this pussy up".
I just threw my head back, my body got so hot, my thighs so hot, then my breasts were hot under his hands. I could feel my face get hot, und everything was so birght, blurry, und like I was looking in a tunnel.

He shoved his cock in my butt balls deep und I could feel his warm cum shooting in me. I jerked when he squeezed my boobs really hard und I could feel my milk spray out so much then.
I could hear Lydia say "That's it cum for me you little whore" und she pulled her fist out of me und shoved it back in my loose pussy as deep she could, her fingers playing with my gspot, und then everything was just getting dark with little sparkles.
I could feel myself shaking, und squirting so much but it was like I was still asleep in a dream.

They said after that I was just laying there for about a minute with my thighs spread wide, my eyes closed, making the O with my mouth, shaking und squirting every time my body was having another orgasm when he was still milking my boobs und she kept twisting her hand in me rubbing at my gspot.

We have been together since that a few times in Amsterdam when they have traveled Europe they always call me...smiles

Woah!!

Shouldn't you forward this as a story? I would give it a 5*
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Up till this stage I had many and had enjoyed each one. The "first best ever" was on a Sybian. I was a little inexperienced on it and my girlfriend was using the control. I had cum once and wanted to go again. With her in complete control and not knowing what was coming next I was having an amazing time. The sensation was amazing. The next time I came I told her to keep it going. I managed to last for three or four consecutive multiple climaxes before I could take no more. That day will always be remembered by both of us. That was the beginning of some absolutely amazing times on it and is the ultimate device to produce consistent multiples for me.
The other memorable one would be the first oral orgasm I had with my present female partner.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Orgasms definitely can vary and the great ones are awesome. Too many to remember them all. But generally the strongest ones come when l've had a few days without one, then a lot of arousing build up, emotional and physical
followed by really good sex.

The awesome orgasms are so strong that afterward l feel like l have to check out all my male plumbing to make sure it's still intact. It feels kind of like my entire scrotum area is the Cape Canaveral launching pad during a rocket take off.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Had a fairly long and intense one a few weeks ago. But I have been edging again & dabbling in Tantric sex. Im getting back to a place where the orgasm is a minor part of the overall sexual pleasure. I've had many times in the past three years where the first moments of my lover taking me into their vagina or mouth was so intense, both physically & in our minds that it seems to surpass orgasm in satisfaction. There been a lot of other moments like that where some sort of interlude occurred where I held back ejaculation to extend the physically raw pleasure of enjoying my lover.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I am not sure about best, but the most memorable was the first when I was a teenager. It happened several weeks after I had given this guy my virginity. I guess on that particular occasion we had finally worked out what we were supposed to be doing. After that evening I was hooked for life!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well the best would have to be with a woman i meet about a year ago. I have never had such strong orgasms. Maybe for the first time in my life its more than just sex. Taken a long time to get there though.
Head Nurse
1 like
Ive had some good ones. Typically the best ones are not the first ones. The first ones are fun and they run through you like a pickpocket, quickly coming and taking what they want. I like to come a few times and then have a strong one. If the full body ones hit, it needs to be far enough into the sex that I dont feel bad being 'done' because typically at that point I have to recover for a bit. Full body quake orgasms take recovery time.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
The first time I was airtight with cocks.
Nerdzilla
1 like
Quote by rangerrcb
The first time I was airtight with cocks.

lol now this is the perfect answer.
Lurker
2 likes
I was in my bed on a Sunday morning with my boyfriend, feeling especially in the mood that morning. He felt aggressive that morning and pushed me against the headboard while holding my ankles by my ears. I had my two strongest orgasms that morning
0 likes
Last night was hot, I can’t think of a time I had an orgasm that wasn’t amazing ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
* Removed by Moderator - Dude, no...*
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like
Quote by scottob1234
* Removed by Moderator - Dude, no...*

Wow...that hot huh? Impressive....but now I'm left to imagine the details...sigh... ;-)

~~~~~~

The best one is always the next one after my man comes home...

Please enjoy my 2nd Unleashed story:

Alisha Unleashed

Current series:

If You Fly, I’ll Buy

Boardrooms & Boudoirs (Mac & Grace)

Latest flash erotica:

The Perfect Man

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess

Wow...that hot huh? Impressive....but now I'm left to imagine the details...sigh... ;-)

~~~~~~

I'm on double secret probation now.
Story Verifier
2 likes
I've had too many to single one out in particular. Although the intensity of multiple orgasms is pretty spectacular. Edging and denial. The ones he gave me recently makes me wild just thinking about it.