Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which activity should be the signature event at the Sexual Olympics?

last reply
14 replies
3.5k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Oral sex for both men and women. Its a skill very few are great at. Lots of very very good though! Second would be masturbation.
There would certainly be a lot more co-ed sports, eh.

Sexual gymnastics, in which couples are scored on their ability to perform in extraordinary positions, would be a big one. Both halves of the couple must cum for them to score. LGBTQ+ couples welcome. The Kama Sutra would, of course, be the bible for both competitors and judges.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Meagananne1986

Yeah. Just make it missionary. Keep it simple and fun.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
Okay, so these are sexual athletes. I’m thinking the top female competitors are those competing in the Airtight Seal Competition. Guys? Maybe it’s the Speed Event.

Active Ink Slinger
Arse-licking. Best way to win anything... ;)

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Trust people to be themselves...
Quote by Cancun1957
Oral sex for both men and women. Its a skill very few are great at.

True. I could see so many subcategories with this too, such as deepthroating, throatfucking and simultaneous fingerings and licking.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by BradCarpenter
Simultaneous Orgasms from intercourse.
In "synchronized orgasms" a waterbed and Esther Williams bathing cap should be mandatory. smile
Active Ink Slinger

Nude counterpane hurdling.

Active Ink Slinger

As a Brit, and aware that the Brits get more success in the sitting-down events (rowing, cycling, sailing, horse stuff, etc.) I suggest Synchronised Sybian.

Advanced Wordsmith

Buggery should be top of the list,preferrably with a well hung real man,no substitutes allowed.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo

Edging runoffs.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger

Synchronised masturbation, guys standing in a row thrusting their kit out and tugging off in unison.