Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which activity should be the signature event at the Sexual Olympics?

last reply
14 replies
3.4k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oral sex for both men and women. Its a skill very few are great at. Lots of very very good though! Second would be masturbation.
0 likes
There would certainly be a lot more co-ed sports, eh.

Sexual gymnastics, in which couples are scored on their ability to perform in extraordinary positions, would be a big one. Both halves of the couple must cum for them to score. LGBTQ+ couples welcome. The Kama Sutra would, of course, be the bible for both competitors and judges.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

Yeah. Just make it missionary. Keep it simple and fun.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Okay, so these are sexual athletes. I’m thinking the top female competitors are those competing in the Airtight Seal Competition. Guys? Maybe it’s the Speed Event.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Arse-licking. Best way to win anything... ;)

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes
Quote by Cancun1957
Oral sex for both men and women. Its a skill very few are great at.

True. I could see so many subcategories with this too, such as deepthroating, throatfucking and simultaneous fingerings and licking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter
Simultaneous Orgasms from intercourse.
In "synchronized orgasms" a waterbed and Esther Williams bathing cap should be mandatory. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nude counterpane hurdling.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

As a Brit, and aware that the Brits get more success in the sitting-down events (rowing, cycling, sailing, horse stuff, etc.) I suggest Synchronised Sybian.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Buggery should be top of the list,preferrably with a well hung real man,no substitutes allowed.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

Edging runoffs.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Synchronised masturbation, guys standing in a row thrusting their kit out and tugging off in unison.