last reply
155 replies
14.8k views
3 watchers
14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I believe in this in part. If a chemical imbalance, I think meds may work best and definitely a faster result, which someone in a dire state of being may need.

I'm a huge believer in homeopathic too though. I have a reflexologist who works with my Chakras and he has changed my life. I can now tell when I'm out of balance and thru breathing, walks/meditation in nature, feel my symptoms ease. Box breathing has stayed many a panic attack as well. My twin uses daily tapping for her anxiety.

There's a lot of options out there. Acupuncture has proven effective too. Try what makes sense to you!

True , When our chakras are blocked all mental and physical and emotional problems arises , each chakras are associated with different problems and emotions, Mostly our base (root chakras) is blocked , if it is blocked , clearance of other chakras would not help ..

All options you told are all natural way to balance ourselves , I'm not against medications , of course people require smile i meant with medications we can look out for other alternative options ... slowly gradually we can withdraw from medicines ....

Tapping is very effective , as we store so much emotions in our body , all negative emotions withdraws from our body especially our gut where we store the most ...

😊😇😊