Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What vitamins or supplements do you take on a daily basis?

last reply
97 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anybody take tissue salts? The theory behind it is that each cell in the body is made up of these compounds and most all ailments are as a result of a shortage of any one or combination of salts. You can google the info but basically it’s a pretty ancient remedy of sorts.

I hate using medication beyond extreme necessity so when my old shoulder injury started acting up I took the combo salt for anti-inflammation and it worked (yes yes placebo blah blah). Since I don’t consider myself a fruitcake I was wondering if anybody else is taking them since now I’m knocking back all the salts because (non) science. They really work for me.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC
Anybody take tissue salts? The theory behind it is that each cell in the body is made up of these compounds and most all ailments are as a result of a shortage of any one or combination of salts. You can google the info but basically it’s a pretty ancient remedy of sorts.

I hate using medication beyond extreme necessity so when my old shoulder injury started acting up I took the combo salt for anti-inflammation and it worked (yes yes placebo blah blah). Since I don’t consider myself a fruitcake I was wondering if anybody else is taking them since now I’m knocking back all the salts because (non) science. They really work for me.

Haha, you're not simply attempting to provoke DamonX, are you?

Anyway no, I can't say I've heard a lot about those tissue salts and I'm not really interested in them. I just investigated the hypothetical theory a bit and I simply couldn't find any sort of meaningful scientific backing for it; it doesn't even seem to be considered seriously enough by the scientific community to even bother conducting studies to debunk it.

Good for you if it manages to make you feel any better, but I'll pass myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Haha, you're not simply attempting to provoke DamonX, are you?

Anyway no, I can't say I've heard a lot about those tissue salts and I'm not really interested in them. I just investigated the hypothetical theory a bit and I simply couldn't find any sort of meaningful scientific backing for it; it doesn't even seem to be considered seriously enough by the scientific community to even bother conducting studies to debunk it.

Good for you if it manages to make you feel any better, but I'll pass myself.

Your view is very interesting.
Butterfly
0 likes
Vitamin-She... about 4 to 5 days a week... lol omg
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

I have some magic beans that you might be interested in....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I take a multi vitamin for us gals, a fish oil capsule, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. No, I do not take any sexual inhancing supplements. My libido stays in overdrive without any help. Since I started working out daily I do not take any medications.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

I have some magic beans that you might be interested in....

I take those twice a week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None. It comes from food and drink.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}