Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What music do you listen to while you exercise?

last reply
227 replies
21.6k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I hate exercise with a passion but my vanity forces me to do it. I can’t concentrate on music during exercise..

0 likes

Not much has changed since my last post here, but I recently added Touch It by Busta Rhymes(hadn't listened to the song in years) and that shit slapped while I did Overhead presses Wednesday.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sound of silence.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

Sound of silence.

My fav song by Disturbed!

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Simon & Garfunkel would like a word with you.😁

Actually, though, I love the Disturbed version. Pentatonix have a good cover that kind of splits the difference. And Voces8 went another direction with theirs. It is a sign of a great song that it can be taken in so many directions and still hold up.

As for exercising. I generally have the TV on when I use the stationary bike at home. Might be music, might be other stuff.

For walks, I pick music based on mood so can't really say. Could be metal today and Moody Blues tomorrow. And I often listen to podcasts as well.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

0 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I haven't listened to this version in yaaaars. To YouTube I go!

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Simon & Garfunkel would like a word with you.😁

Facts!!!

Any other version is atrocious.

Although, I would have loved if O'Connor and Dolores O'Riordan sung this song. Oh, well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This

0 likes

Mostly house music;DJ Ruby,Olga Misty ,Sebastien Leger,etc

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by rxtales
I run pretty much everyday and have been running to the same crystal method album for about 2 years now. I think it´s time for a change. Any suggestions?

Try running to the Vixens best songs. It 35 mins of vixens videos> they jam

*** Krissy ***
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was spinning this track while a ran a few moments ago.

I was sleepy then couldn't fall asleep, so, I worked out and ended w/ a run to this track.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This song