Undies for sport

last reply
35 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Raised on Blackroot
Relatively tight, dry-fit boxer briefs.

Keeps the junk from swinging around uncomfortably.
Lurker
When I do yoga these days, a tight pair of boxers; but when I go out and play an active sport, I use a good jock strap.
Rookie Scribe
for gym workouts and running i wont even think about going if i dont have compression shorts w me. when skiing i never wear underwear like briefs or boxers just my long underwear. and naturally when getting on the bike for a ride bike shorts.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by MadMartigan
Relatively tight, dry-fit boxer briefs.

Keeps the junk from swinging around uncomfortably.

Same here.
Lurker
Tank tops, shorts and sports undies are a necessity, even if you're not doing anything more than Cardio. They will make you feel better when you're sweating.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JohnC

Really? Why? I would personally find that very uncomfortable. Are you participating in a sport that has NO real movement, like darts or billiards?

I am truly not trying to be rude in any way... I genuinely am interested to know the reason why you prefer to "free ball". I can understand in general, but for sports.... I just can't see it.

Thanks!

I used to always freeball for soccer and athletics, usually for tennis but a jockstrap for cricket because you wear a box when you bat. Why? I don't know, almost everyone was the same, you just got used to it.