The miracle of green tea

last reply
41 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've recently been drinking spearmint tea. Ordered it off Ebay and it came in a 200g plastic bag. Looks like some drug which isn't helped by the fact it's from Egypt. Tastes alright though but it's the leaf kind whihc has to be strained.
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever you do, don't drink Tea on an empty stomach!! Not healthy
The Linebacker
0 likes
Thanks Nicola for the great info. My mom has put my dad on green tea. They are both using it and so is my little sister. Somehow my mom has even got my brother drinking green tea. That boggles the imagination! Mom has been on me to start drinking it. I think I will give it a try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Green tea is lovely. A fine drink for all occasions. Fresh though, not the bagged stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thats great. i love green tea since i was young.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tashitasha
Whatever you do, don't drink Tea on an empty stomach!! Not healthy

Ha I do that all the time green which I have recently taken a liking to and black tea. Never had any issues myself
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
best!
Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally find the aftertaste the jasmine tea a bit bitter, but that's me. I do enjoy a cuppa of green tea though.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could never use green tea as an eye-opener, like coffee, but I love it otherwise during the day. There's something very comforting about it, and it doesn't even need sugar or milk to be enjoyable. The health benefits are just a nice bonus. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been drinking green tea also, hot or iced. I have given up coffee almost a month now. Green tea has less than a third the amount of caffeine. benefits wise the green tea is the winner by far, especially if coffee is consumed with milk.
I usuallly add a little of Agave or stevia.

I buy it here: Ten Ren tea NYC
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This stuff is great. I love it and its good for you. There are also other flavors as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of both white and green teas. My advice to people who don't like it but want to drink it for the health is to do some research on how to properly steep it (temperature, duration, tea to water ratios), and use that information as a starting place to experiment on how you like it. I like my green brewed at 79 degrees centigrade, and white at 66 or 67 for about three minutes. You can taste it, but it remains delicate. Both green and white (but especially white) are excellent for re-brewing as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[img][/img]
the only tea i ever drink biggrin