Skin tags inside your mouth.

last reply
2 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a massive one, shaped in a flap of a semi-circle, rubbing against my upper teeth and it is really starting to hurt when I eat. It developed about a week ago, just appeared out of nowhere.

Any idea how to get it removed?
"The big difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money usually costs a lot less."
-Brendan Behan

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star will be in the universe at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter."
-James T. Adams

"There are books in which the footnotes, or the comments scrawled by some reader's hand in the margin, are more interesting than the text. The world is one of those books."
-George Santayana

"Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say. 'Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'"
-Joan Rivers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you nicola, I think I will go see a doctor for this, no reason to risk a massive infection in the mouth.
"The big difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money usually costs a lot less."
-Brendan Behan

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star will be in the universe at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter."
-James T. Adams

"There are books in which the footnotes, or the comments scrawled by some reader's hand in the margin, are more interesting than the text. The world is one of those books."
-George Santayana

"Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say. 'Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'"
-Joan Rivers